Covering my bills with student loans

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Stubaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Covering my bills with student loans

Post by Stubaker »

To whom it may concern;
I was recently referred to you by The Chapel and again by Jobs and family services. I am a single mother experiencing hardship, I have been suffering health issues and was in the hospital recently and now can not cover my bills. I have been covering my utilities, mortgage and such by student loan ( I returned to the school as a full time non traditional student).
Thank You for any information or direction.
Alexa Gates
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Covering my bills with student loans

Post by Alexa Gates »

Good morning my name is Conesa Keys I have an 8 year old daughter and we are currently facing eviction due to my landlord refuses to work with me and give me time to pay the rent which I was doing with my student loans as I am back in college. My job cut my hours without any notice so therefor I could not tell my landlord in enough time I am a single mother and get no help from the government nor family and is really in need of help.
My poor baby didn't receive 1 gift for Christmas because I had to pay at least a portion of the rent and still not enough to keep him from trying to evict us.
If you can please help with a portion I would be forever thankful. I am only asking for $1000 for the loan. Hopefully my student loan check is good enough to pay the other $1000 bill. Feel free to contact me. Thank you Conesa Keys