I need help with my rent

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Yolonda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help with my rent

Post by Yolonda »

I am in desperate need of some assistance, my husband left me and with no money and took the car, I do not have the money for Octobers rent I dont know what to do. I have called all the Charities but no help, I do not know where to turn to now. I would be willing to repay in low monthly payments. I live in Caldwell, Idaho
Last edited by Yolonda on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help with my rent

Post by Admin »

What state? Some other options for rent help may include Housing and Urban Development, Section 8, or other non-profits. If you publish your state I can point you and direct you to other resources and places to go in your area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html
Yolonda wrote:I am in desperate need of some assistance, my husband left me and with no money and took the car, I do not have the money for Octobers rent I dont know what to do. I have called all the Charities but no help, I do not know where to turn to now. I would be willing to repay in low monthly payments.
Yolonda

Post by Yolonda »

I live in Caldwell, Idaho
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Caldwell is in canyon County Idaho. So there are some agencies that may be able to help with bills, rent, etc there. First and foremost call the Western Idaho Community Action Partnership at (208) 642-9086. This is the Caldwell Idaho community action agency. Not only may they have financial assistance you can apply for, but they also usually have information on other local non-profits, charities, and even government programs. Both federal and state of Idaho government programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Yolonda wrote:I live in Caldwell, Idaho
Yolonda

Post by Yolonda »

Thank- you for your response, I have already called WICAP and made an appt. Hopefully they can help lead me in the right direction. Thanks again, Sincerely, Yolonda