grants

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
bedrumeyes33
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

grants

Post by bedrumeyes33 »

I live in ft. worth texas and am trying to find how to apply for grants to start business,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: grants

Post by Admin »

Not sure if there will be a grant to start a business in Fort Worth / Tarrant County. But I would suggest calling the local community action agency City of Fort Worth, Community Action Partners at (817) 871-5770. They may be the best local agency to ask
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
bedrumeyes33 wrote:I live in ft. worth texas and am trying to find how to apply for grants to start business,
a123

Grants for well repairs and water

Post by a123 »

I am on S.S.I. and my well pump for my water supply has just seemingly died. Being on S.S.I means I do not have the ability to work which also means I can not afford what it may cost to have a new well put in.
The reason that the new well is needed is due to an unsafe level of iron. It is the iron in the well that has finally took it’s toll on the pump.
I have called a few places and since this property is in probate, no one seems to be able to help me. I am an heir to the property as it was my fathers.
Please help me, point me in the right direction. I do not care as long as it is not a dead end. I can not afford to move and I can not afford to not have running water as my health is poor. I live in the Moran township area of St. Ignace in the upper peninsula of Michigan.
Thank you for your valued time on this matter: Bill
latesab

Post by latesab »

i am looking for a grant so i can be able to pay my utilities and my rent and extra stuff that may be needed. i just moved to lex abiut a month ago been lookin for a job and its hard coming across one, also i was suppose to start school in sept but my fincial aid wasnt in time for me to get the full rewards..
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grants for well repairs and water

Post by Admin »

Well pumps may be covered by home repair and/or weatherization programs. Here is an extensive listing of Michigan assistance programs. Go to the bottom of this link. Michigan has a program known as State Emergency Relief (SER). Maybe this can help with a pump and or well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
a123 wrote:I am on S.S.I. and my well pump for my water supply has just seemingly died. Being on S.S.I means I do not have the ability to work which also means I can not afford what it may cost to have a new well put in.
The reason that the new well is needed is due to an unsafe level of iron. It is the iron in the well that has finally took it’s toll on the pump.
I have called a few places and since this property is in probate, no one seems to be able to help me. I am an heir to the property as it was my fathers.
Please help me, point me in the right direction. I do not care as long as it is not a dead end. I can not afford to move and I can not afford to not have running water as my health is poor. I live in the Moran township area of St. Ignace in the upper peninsula of Michigan.
Thank you for your valued time on this matter: Bill
JeffObrien

Home repair grant

Post by JeffObrien »

I am divorced after 32 years of marriage and raising 6 children. Part of my settlement was the house which I had to continue paying mortgage payments. No alimony. The house needs lots of repairs. Had no air condition last summer and will not have again this summer. Gas furnace went out last December. My credit is horrible so I do not qualify for loans. I have so many repairs that need to be done that I feel like I am drowning and do not know where to turn. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I live in Granite Quarry NC which is in Rowan Co. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I think try calling the Rowan Community Service Council, Inc. at (704) 633-6633. They offer the most assistance programs and would be the best resource in that part of North Carolina.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/row ... rogra.html
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

my wife and I both lost our jobs in April this year, we took in her 78 year old father who is still paying on his home even though he lives with us he gets 1300 social security we are behind on everything and our light bill is over 400 dollars a month we are three months behind on gas and over 4 months on water our phones will be turned off Friday we are desperate help. I seriously need some help here. In about 3 weeks my husband and I are going to be in the streets because we are going to lose our apartment. I am a medical transcription and I work from home. It is not enough money yet however to keep us a float. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Any places for grants, online work, work from home, anything that is not a scam and is for real. Please help with some info. Thank you.
Cincy

Post by Cincy »

$5000 just to help me and wife until our financial problems are resolved, we both work full time jobs however our managers pay us as though we're part-time employees. We're both having a difficult time with the rent for the moment ($1100) and need some help with the rent as well as some of the bills that keep piling on every month. We're both in no physical shape to do extra jobs and don't know what to do.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, as much as we hate to say it, no such thing as free cash, especially $5000. Some websites may say there is, but it is just not true. Now grant programs do exist, but have many conditions, application processes, and many may be loans that eventually need to be repaid or require volunteer time, etc. Here is more information on variousgrants and some background.
Cincy wrote:$5000 just to help me and wife until our financial problems are resolved, we both work full time jobs however our managers pay us as though we're part-time employees. We're both having a difficult time with the rent for the moment ($1100) and need some help with the rent as well as some of the bills that keep piling on every month. We're both in no physical shape to do extra jobs and don't know what to do.
Rashel

Post by Rashel »

I am about to be on my own soon. I have no job yet I am still looking. Also looking into schools. The help with rent you can provide would be good. I need funds utilities bills, and a grant will definitely help me. I am about 29 at the end of September this year. I helped my handicapped bedridden grandmother. I did that because I love her very much. But its about time for myself and to start my new life. Can you tell me how to do this process, and it would b e good to help me out a lot.
Hotmom

Post by Hotmom »

Family of four, expecting a baby girl in February, so mom has been unable to find work after being laid off from seasonal job. Job opportunities are available and guaranteed with a previous employer after baby is born and mom is able to return to work.
Dads work is also seasonal, as he is a concrete finisher, but he has been able to finance family needs through side work and job opportunities with current employer, although work has been scarce.
Rent is able to be paid every month, but we are having difficulties finding first month & security deposit as well as moving costs to find a place. We are currently living in an unstable living environment, staying with a family member in a packed household (7 people in a two bedroom house). We need to move as soon as possible!
If we can find help with a grant funding for first month’s rent in January as well as the security deposit, February's rent can be paid without difficulties. We have contacted our local community action agency for Washington county to get a grant (although the county we move to is not necessarily needed to be Washington), but they have said they were unable to provide funding because work is not set and stable. If there is anyone who can help or any organization that is able to provide assistance, please contact me through email. Phone has broken with terrible timing (haha).
Thank you for your time & consideration.
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

Hello, I am a resident of Philadelphia PA looking for grants. Currently my gas service is cut off, and I have fallen on hard times this entire year. I am going through a very tumultuous divorce, and my four kids 3 of which are minors have been abandoned financially by my husband. Between paying mortgage, water, electric, buying food lawyer fees and everything else I just can’t get the money up for the gas bill. I recently was granted child support by the courts, $710 a month for 3 kids. I have yet to receive anything. I cannot afford to have the gas turned back on, the bill is $1500. Reaching out to your organization for a grant is a last resort for me. PLEASE HELP.
Thank You,