Starting your own business grants

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
data entry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Starting your own business grants

Post by data entry »

I currently reside in New Orleans, La. I would like information on any GRANT programs that would assist in my purchase of a gutted bldg and revitalizing it to open a business. I've registered by business name with the secretary of state and put an LLC behind my name. I think I'm on the right path to success, but need a little help with the bldg purchase and finance to fix the property up. Thanks for any and all information that will be given.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Starting your own business grants

Post by Admin »

One option may be the Business Recovery Grant and Loan Program. This is a grant program that was created by the Louisiana Recovery Authority in partnership with and administered by Louisiana Economic Development. I suggest calling the Louisiana Economic Development at 800.450.8115
data entry wrote:I currently reside in New Orleans, La. I would like information on any GRANT programs that would assist in my purchase of a gutted bldg and revitalizing it to open a business. I've registered by business name with the secretary of state and put an LLC behind my name. I think I'm on the right path to success, but need a little help with the bldg purchase and finance to fix the property up. Thanks for any and all information that will be given.
data entry

Post by data entry »

Thanks, this is another starter for me to continue......thanks again
CBC

Post by CBC »

I am working on a program to build better than builder grade homes for low income Ohio families. The idea under consideration is to provide jobs with pay using the Henry Ford concept of enough pay to buy his cars. Most people in low income areas are there due to societal infrastructure problems and/or multi-generational personal development issues. This will be and should stay a non-government funded program. It will help many people and organizations such as yours. You need to convert customers from needing financial help to being able pay utility bills on their own and on time. There is nothing wrong with earning a profit for investors. This program will not request changes in your already available bill paying options which are very usable. By now you are wondering what I want from Duke Energy. I want general information on utility costs for low income Ohio families. Especially those in the City of Columbus. No names and no addresses. Information will be used to see impact on utility costs living in current homes versus expected costs of living in new homes and will help me start my business using high efficiency appliances and heating/cooling equipment. With mortgage costs being lower than rent and expected savings on utility costs the program will look very attractive to program sponsor/backers to proceed. My belief as a private sector businessperson is we can do more at a better cost than government can or wants to in our responsibility to feed, clothe and shelter the less fortunate among us. Thank you in advance for the information I hope to receive.
Offtherack

Post by Offtherack »

I'm a fulltime student, working on a divorce, I've been and continuously looking for work around my school schedule. I need money to make money,. I need to buy business cards, fax machine, home phone, and furniture for potential clients. I also need a vehicle.
I'm working on a divorce and staying in family member basement for free, thank God for her kind heart. She have kids and limited in her help. I'm a good and very clean person like the best if an opportunity present itself to get it the best of what I'm asking. I appreciate it, thanks.
I will always look for work on the side while trying to get a business going in and out the home. Please help connect me to the right resources. Thanks a lot for your time and effort.
My kids and I

Post by My kids and I »

Greetings.
I am looking for assistance with getting a vehicle with a low interest bearing payments. I am a single mother of three who owns her own business and is in need of a grant to get a vehicle for starting a new, second business. Would you contact me with the agencies that would be able to assist me?
MelissaN

Post by MelissaN »

Dear to whom it may concern,
I a drummer, singer, and business owner. I need grant funds to support my business, and to start up a new operation. I need grant funds to pay for two credit cards with the amount of $300 and $500. I need grants for my existing student loans. I also need a grant for two automobile repairs for my mother's automobiles. I have family members that need grants for student loans, credit cards and other loans.
Ask God to tell you everything you need to know. Ask God to do everything you need God to do to solve my needs for grants. Ask God to do everything you need God to do while asking God what would God do? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Zimmer

Post by Zimmer »

Hello. I am in need of rental assistance while I wait for my business to ramp up. I have a 9 year old daughter and am facing eviction from our apartment. I feel behind on my rent due to my hours being changed periodically throughout my lease. My rent is $610 each month. My previous job caused me a lot of stress but I stuck it out for over a year. I have a new job now and am enrolled in school online. I truly need assistance so my daughter and I can stay where we, I have no other place to go, my daughter's school is 5 minutes away and I just want to maintain stability for our lives and I am on the right track to getting back on my feet. I eventually want my own business to succeed and help others find their path in life, so I work full time at my business and in a job and help my daughter. Thank you and I do appreciate your time and understanding.
My Daddy

Post by My Daddy »

I recently moved back to Maryland about a month ago from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm starting a business and need grants. It is a business that creates art, film, fashion, and entertainment events to promote upcoming artist, talent, musicians, filmmakers, entertainers and companies who deserve to get recognized, and to selling fashion designs.
For my first project:
3-in-1 Pay It Forward Project called "New Beginning" to fundraise for the homeless in Maryland and possibly Washington DC, if funding allow it. It's in pre-production stage. No one is getting paid since it's about giving back for a good cause, paying it forward to change lives, it’s based on donation and volunteers.
The selected people have to qualify to get the funding. They have to prove it by their action that they want to move forward & not stay homeless & live off the government system. I'll be working with the organizations for the homeless to find me the people we can help to get a chance for a new beginning.
3 projects consist of (all three need donations)
1) short film
2) fundraise
3) Banquet & Ceremony where we hand the money & more.
Since I need to figure out how much to raise from a grant for a single person, a married couple, a family of whatever number. Is the funding to them for 3 months, 6 months,etc..? I happened to see your website and your resources is astounding for starting a business. I want to thank you for your hard work and missions with the homeless in Maryland. This is going to help me a lot.
If you're interested in knowing more about this project and would like to help out in some way with a grant I would like to meet with you.
Again, thank you for your website and resources.
Sincerely Yours,