Grants for $5,000

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
EdM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Grants for $5,000

Post by EdM »

Hi-we are barely making ends meet and we've been blessed to have our own business now. It didn't cost anything to start up it but now we're noticing little things that we need (license, office supply, etc) help with. I have trying to find out how to go about possibly getting help with this. I've looked at grants and most of them cost money for a company to help me apply. We're needing about $5,000.00. If you know a place you can direct to please do. Thank you very much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grants for $5,000

Post by Admin »

There are numerous government grants for health, businesses, personal, education, and other needs. This resource has various info on various grant programs, and the state and federal levels.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
EdM wrote:Hi-we are barely making ends meet and we've been blessed to have our own business now. It didn't cost anything to start up it but now we're noticing little things that we need (license, office supply, etc) help with. I have trying to find out how to go about possibly getting help with this. I've looked at grants and most of them cost money for a company to help me apply. We're needing about $5,000.00. If you know a place you can direct to please do. Thank you very much for your time.
Larryfitch

Post by Larryfitch »

Good morning. I have saved up enough to put the down payment on/buy a home for the first time and am inquiring as to if there are any grant opportunities for between $5,000 and $10,000 available in or near Little Rock and their requirements. I was informed years ago by a friend of classes that can be taken to earn financial assistance towards closing and other costs associated with buying a home.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure. But we can tell you to try a HUD counseling agency in Arkansas. They are generally the best places to learn about home buying grants, low or no closing cost loans, and other home buying programs. Maybe they will be for $10,000...maybe not. You need to call and inquire.
JOlsen

Post by JOlsen »

My name is Javon.
I am inquiring regarding a $5,000 grant.
I need help with infertility.
I am also wondering if you help with transportation and housing support.
I am currently living with a relative (in-law) and desire to live in my own home.
We don't have a car or anything. Yet. But we are working jobs to change that.
We are employed and a hard, dedicated workers.
I am a 41 years old, female, remarried and looking to start a family. (reversing to past)
Is there any support available for us? (looking towards a better future).
We are only seeking a small grant amount of $5000.
But, because of unwise decisions we made in our youth, regretfully we can't
get any loans. (With Student loan debt and credit card and IRS debt, we are struggling. over $20000)
I just wish there was more help available for us so anything, and any resources will help.
I found your website on a grant website but the option a close to zero for just normal people needing a little help. Neither of us are veterans, elderly, nor sickly. We are just trying to get back up on our feet honestly and a $5,000 grant will help.
Please send this out to any resources you can if you can not assist.
Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we don't know about infertility treatments and grants for them, there are programs out there for people with general medical needs. As well as programs to pay for insurance deductibles as well as other costs. We hope they can help you, and find insurance deductible help here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html