Homeless on SSDI

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Minaj
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless on SSDI

Post by Minaj »

Hello,
My name is Rhond. I am currently homeless looking for a grant. I am living in and out of the shelter with my daughter, Keora. I am 62, she's 29. I am disabled on SSDI and she helps me a lot. We were living at our last apartment for 17 years, however they recently sold the building and moved their family in and kicked us all out. So, now I'm in the streets. I don't have enough financial help to move into another place without a grant for the homeless, I'm actually about to loose all my stuff in storage. I really need some help! Please can anyone call me ASAP to let me know if I have options. Thank you for your time. Thank you again.
Joanne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless on SSDI

Post by Joanne »

Good afternoon. I am homeless with my kids on SSDI. I see if I needed rent help and assistance and I email you. I need help with rent and assistance. I Have 2 kids living with a family friend paying 400 a month unemployed. I am currently a domestic violent victim and have a number 1 stay away order protection against my son father. I have a daughter she is 2 years old, and my son is 9 months. I had an apartment, but I had to break my lease due to my situation and my landlord threw all of my stuff out 2 days later and moved new people in, so I am homeless and only income is SSDI. I have to get everything again and find new housing. Please email me back or call me