SSI grants for bi polar condition

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Santelli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

SSI grants for bi polar condition

Post by Santelli »

My name is Mary Lou. I am I am the primary supporter of the family for the past 3 years and my husband is bi-polar but applied for grants from SSI. I have tried to keep a roof over my head for me and my daughter and my husband.
My husband was diagnosed with depression bipolar he's in the care of MHMR for the past three years. We apply for SSI and we finally got to court on May 16th for a grant but the judge cannot make a decision until 90 days. Our doors are closing and I cannot get help anymore anywhere else. CCA doesn't help churches. They don't help my last hope is here to see if you all know where I can get help on my rent. I work 40 hours or more sometimes but it still is not enough for our bills. I can't believe that I can find any kind a source of help anywhere. Please if you can help us email me. I don't have phone - just email and now I don't have internet either. I'll check my emails at work for details on the SSI grants for people with bipolar condition.
Rae Lil Black

Re: SSI grants for bi polar condition

Post by Rae Lil Black »

Hi, I just moved out on my own and I’m disabled with bi-polar. I’m on disability and SSI and need a grant. I don’t make enough in my checks to pay my rent. I desperately need any kind of assistance I can get right now.. I thought my checks were going to be more, I just signed a lease at my apartments for a year. I need help in paying my Rent and utilities desperately, or I’m going to become homeless. Any Help with a grant for people with bi-polar is greatly appreciated. Thanks,
PrestonJames

Re: SSI grants for bi polar condition

Post by PrestonJames »

Please any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am a married mother of three children ages 15, 13 and 10 and two of them are bi-polar. My family and I had our utilities disconnected three weeks ago and we have been displaced and unable to stay in our home since. The weather has not been warm enough to sustain warmth in our home for any length of time, no lights or water makes the home inhabitable. We need a grant from the SSI organization for the bi-polar kids.
We have stayed in hotels for the past three weeks struggling to keep a roof, heat, lights, water for our children. We have attempted to work with the City of Springfield Utilities on requests for payment agreement, an extension to pay by 5 days prior to the disconnect and we were advised that this is not possible. Our local OACAC office pledged part of the amount owed with LIHEAP assistance but an amount of 633.00 has to be paid to the utility company to have services restored we have been advised. We have no means of paying this amount and have depleted all funds we have and had to pay other bills such as our rent and food for our family. We have spent the money we have on hotel rooms over three weeks so our bi polar children would have a place to sleep, eat, shower, and a place to keep warm. My husband and I have contacted local groups and nonprofit organizations in search of any assistance that could be offered and have been unable to find assistance. My family is now living out of our car and we are desperate to get our children back in their home and our utilities restored. Please any SSI grant assistance you could offer or suggest would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this and God Bless You!