Never received a federal stimulus grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Never received a federal stimulus grant

Post by Santa » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:55 pm

Hey, my name is Marquita. I'm 22 years old. Me and my 8 year old son become homeless today. I have no money. I lost my job and I never received no federal refund, stimulus grant check or unemployment. I called all the shelters and they are all full. We don't have anything and I need help more than anything. please help me get the stimulus grant.

Colleen

Re: Never received a federal stimulus grant

Post by Colleen » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:07 pm

My grandmother is 96 years old with a yearly income of $13,000. She never received a stimulus grant though her income qualified her. has lived in the same apartment for over 35 years. Now her new landlord keeps raising her rent. Unfortunately the apartment isn't rent stabilized but even pooling all our money together we can't afford her rent. She lives in Brooklyn, NY and I'm looking for legal help, advice on getting federal stimulus grant, or any programs that can help her. Thank you for your help.

Flavor

Post by Flavor » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:59 pm

I have been unemployed since 3/13/20 and are unable to get out and find a new job.  I have been denied unemployment benefits and have not received my  stimulus payment grant. I'm in fear of losing everything including myself.
Thank you

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:26 am

The US treasury department and IRS all have information on this. Did you follow their guidelines? Now of course we can't speak to why you did not get stimulus beyond that. But maybe look into free legal assistance in applying for government assistance.
There is a nationwide firm of lawyers and attorneys that can assist - maybe they can help with stimulus questions.