Grant to help liver transplant patient

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
DaisyBunny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grant to help liver transplant patient

Post by DaisyBunny »

I have a 6 month old son. I'm currently living with a family member, I'm also a liver transplant patient. I'm not able to work until April due to being a liver transplant patient and giving birth but I do have a little income coming in. I'm currently working from home also the father of my child helps me as well, title income is about 500.00 a month. And my health is bad. The family member I'm currently staying with are moving out of town and I can’t move with them due to my health and liver transplant patient and my doctors being out here. I really need your help in the form of a grant. I found an apartment that is 745.00 a month. I just need help enough to get back on my feet and start working again. I searched for something cheaper but couldn't find anything. I can’t have an almost new born without a place to stay can you please help me with a grant!!!
Hylari

Re: Grant to help liver transplant patient

Post by Hylari »

Hello my name is Mercedes. I'm a single mother of three in need really bad as one of my kids is a liver transplant patient. I just moved to Westminster Colorado a year ago and need a grant. I'm working at McDonald's and don't make much. I have been looking for better but no luck. I'm also on maternity leave without pay since I just had a baby not too long ago. So I need help paying rent and also need help on getting another car since mine is almost giving out. I don't have no family to help me so I pray every day god will send me a blessing.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grant to help liver transplant patient

Post by Admin »

Liver patients can get financial help, especially if you have a job (at McDonalds) and are low income. Are you working though or on leave? As those are different things. Anyways, find grants for the disabled to help pay bills.
Hylari wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:55 am Hello my name is Mercedes. I'm a single mother of three in need really bad as one of my kids is a liver transplant patient. I just moved to Westminster Colorado a year ago and need a grant. I'm working at McDonald's and don't make much. I have been looking for better but no luck. I'm also on maternity leave without pay since I just had a baby not too long ago. So I need help paying rent and also need help on getting another car since mine is almost giving out. I don't have no family to help me so I pray every day god will send me a blessing.