Grant to build a new destroyed house

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Pippa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grant to build a new destroyed house

Post by Pippa »

Good Afternoon,
I need help or information in the right direction in receiving help with my current situation. My grandma’s house was involved in an electrical fire and we want a grant to pay for all the repairs or to rebuild it. She owns the property so there is no lender. She had insurance on the house but due to financial situations she was not able to continue making the payments on the insurance. I'm needing assistance in re-building her home. She is 79 years old and her sons help care for her so they live with her as well. I've been searching for any loans, grants or scholarships in order to help her but I've had no luck. If you can please help us we would greatly appreciate it!
Zentec1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grant to build a new destroyed house

Post by Zentec1 »

Hello, my name is Kori and I’m a single mom going to nursing school full time and so is my daughter. We have to unexpectedly move out of our house as it is destroyed from a leaking pipe. I don’t have money for deposit and first month’s rent, so maybe a grant can help. We will be homeless by end of October; we have found a couple houses and I am currently looking for a job where we are moving while attending college full time. Either a grant for a new house or to help fix the destroyed home. Please help!