States

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
JMichales
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

States

Post by JMichales »

Didn't know if this was real, but a co-worker was telling me about the grants that the state government gives to families in need. I'm kind of skeptical about it but it's worth the try. My husband was shot three weeks ago Innocent by standard, he is out of work for a while due to his injuries. So that leaves the pressure on me to take care a family of 6 and my income does not cover our bills or food! I tried to apply for food stamps but I make $300 dollars over the limit so I was denied...
Lertyou

Re: States

Post by Lertyou »

I am a 29 year old female who lives with / takes care of my 76 year old grandfather. I moved across states to do this. I'm an assistant in a special education class while my grandfather collects his social security... Ever since moving to Huntington Park in NY State my world has spiraled out of control. What was supposed to have been a quick temporary move is turning out to be the worst decision I've ever made... and the most costly. Aside from my apartment being the death trap that it's been with the shower ceiling collapsing in and the multiple days/ week that my apartment was without power, I've been targeted and harassed by parking enforcement almost on a daily basis.... the most recent harassment was 9/28 when  the car my grandpa and I bought was towed because I couldn't afford to pay my registration which was $1600 ($150 of that being my usual registration fees and the rest parking citations from up to 2 years ago?!).
When explaining this to the parking enforcement officer I was told if I could pay them now I could keep my car, and that I could take care of the issues with any over payments the next day. So I started paying and half way through when my card wouldn't go through they said "I can fix it tomorrow and towed the car" leaving me broke and without a way to get to work let alone a way to get my grandpa to the doctors...  It’s hard for me to ask for help in New Your State for their grants but I'm completely lost, I’m in over my head with parking tickets,  bills, and medical expenses, and now the fees for a lawyer to stop the harassment I've faced, I don’t know what to do anymore. And I don’t have anyone else to turn to, literally. I was raised by my grandparents and my grandpa's been a widow since' 05. I don't know my dad & my mom/uncles/aunt seem to care when there's something for them to gain. I'd appreciate any help from your grant program I can get.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: States

Post by Admin »

States? There are government programs and charities we have listed by state as well as county. Find the financial help programs here for your needs. Whether a grant or other form of funding, try the list of resources.