Hurricane Irma damaged home

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Lincoln12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hurricane Irma damaged home

Post by Lincoln12 »

Dear Sir, Mime,
Address
Lake worth FL 33467
The reason of this email is because I’m in need of grant assistance. I’m behind of my mortgage and car payment for three months, I’m a single mom with only a part time job and I’m also taking care of my mom whom has a lot of medical debts because of several visits to the ER and now besides of all these I was affected by hurricane Irma my roof was damaged. I can't even put food on my table. I’m so depress while I should be strong for my son and my mom. Please help me in any way with a grant.
Thank you.
God blesses
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hurricane Irma damaged home

Post by Admin »

Often transitional housing is for Hurricane victims. Maybe they can place you there while your roof is fixed and you catch up on your mortgages. Look here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ousin.html
Lincoln12 wrote:Dear Sir, Mime,
Address
Lake worth FL 33467
The reason of this email is because I’m in need of grant assistance. I’m behind of my mortgage and car payment for three months, I’m a single mom with only a part time job and I’m also taking care of my mom whom has a lot of medical debts because of several visits to the ER and now besides of all these I was affected by hurricane Irma my roof was damaged. I can't even put food on my table. I’m so depress while I should be strong for my son and my mom. Please help me in any way with a grant.
Thank you.
God blesses