Grant from a non-profit

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Suze
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grant from a non-profit

Post by Suze »

Hello, I am a retired Veteran, and I will
Turn 60 in April of 2019. Do you have
Any applications that I could fill out
To see if I qualify for any programs on
Louisiana. I also have a non profit
501 c 3 that is in need of a Grant to
Help other nonprofit organizations.
Can you help?? Thank You.
Maseritti

Re: Grant from a non-profit

Post by Maseritti »

My rent is due and I just started my job and I get my first check Friday and I know it’s not enough to cover my rent. i need a grant for the rent and disconnect bill too. I have come close to being thrown out one time and I can't bear to go through it again. I am begging and pleading for help from your non-profit. Please on top of that my lights will be disconnected tomorrow or any day because they got a disconnect notice Friday. Please I really need this grant from the non-profit you run.
GooseC

Post by GooseC »

Hi, My mom would like to apply for grant based energy assistance from your non-profit for the following winter.  It been two years that she haven't apply.  Few year back her house has been having issue with heater boiler.  I would call energy assistance for her and now that her water heater is not working which control the heater boiler.  Is there anything that she could do at the moment?  She live in Stevens Point, WI 54482.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you for starting a job! And if you get paid soon, a grant may help with your rent. Or a loan too. In either case, find rent help from grants.
Maseritti wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:23 pm My rent is due and I just started my job and I get my first check Friday and I know it’s not enough to cover my rent. i need a grant for the rent and disconnect bill too.
Tweed

Post by Tweed »

I am Donna and I am in desperate need of a grant from a non-profit!!! My husband passed away and didn't have life insurance and I was his fulltime caregiver because he was homebound and bedbound and his money stopped the moment he passed. I am now only receiving survivor benefits that doesn't even cover anything.
I was given this email address for help with a grant from charities or non-profits. My water bill will be shutoff on Monday the 15th (that is as far as I was able to get the extensive) Whatever information you can help me with would be greatly appreciated or whatever I need to send you, Please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Donna,
We have information on personal grants from non-profits and charities. While of course they are not "common", there are programs out there you can try. Look here for a personal grant.
Tweed wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:23 am I am Donna and I am in desperate need of a grant from a non-profit!!! My husband passed away and didn't have life insurance and I was his fulltime caregiver because he was homebound and bedbound and his money stopped the moment he passed. I am now only receiving survivor benefits that doesn't even cover anything.
I was given this email address for help with a grant from charities or non-profits. My water bill will be shutoff on Monday the 15th (that is as far as I was able to get the extensive) Whatever information you can help me with would be greatly appreciated or whatever I need to send you, Please let me know.