Home accessible for old senior people

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Colby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home accessible for old senior people

Post by Colby »

Hello
Is there a grant available to help me to make my home accessible for an elderly person?
There is a few things that need me to do before I can advertise to help care For an senior person in my home.
Please let me know if there is anything available or I would appreciate if you could steer me in the right direction please for senior housing updates.
Thank you so much for your help.
D Robinson

Re: Home accessible for old senior people

Post by D Robinson »

Name Gilbert Sandoval Jr (52) and I need help with rent for a senior accessible home. I am being evicted and I have nowhere to go. I was thrown out into the streets by greedy stepbrother who sold my dad’s senior housing property and l lost everything. Thrown outwith only with what I was wearing. 46 years of property lost! Grand mother dishes, family pictures, furniture antiques, I grew up in the house , my kids and nephews and my niece grew up in this house now all gone and I have nothing!
It was the house my dad gave me and but Reynaldo Lopez stepbrother sold everything on this 2 acre lot with 3 homes and kept the money and the money my dad left before he passed. HE KEPT EVERYTHING AND HAD me arrested for trespassing on the land my dad gave me!! It was mine I’m the oldest of 4 , I had 3 sisters, only one is still alive. It was known to Reynaldo Lopez that it was not his to sell, he was just holding it temporarily until my dad passed.
Now I need help getting off the streets which I never thought it would happen! Can I get another home accessible for the elderly? My mom calls him a thief!! He believes I don’t deserve a roof over my head and a bed.
Me and my dad worked in the fields paying for this property and it’s gone!! I NEED HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY!! I HAVE LOST-EVERYTHING to a thief who was driven by greed! On 12/2019 I have had social services shut the door in my face repeatedly because I am disabled receiving SSI. And won’t help as well as CSET, CALWORKS, and all the other agencies who were I thought supposed to help but nothing, absolutely nothing
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Home accessible for old senior people

Post by Admin »

There are programs and agencies that can help you find senior housing. Much of it will be disability accessible as the federal government mandates it. Or if some modifications are needed for it, that can be arranged too.
Colby wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:04 pm Hello
Is there a grant available to help me to make my home accessible for an elderly person?