I currently have a housing grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Mount Pleasant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I currently have a housing grant

Post by Mount Pleasant »

Looking for a place to live with my current housing grant. Have mold and mildew in my house and the landlord will not have carpet pulled up etc. 4th time this has happened. Need to move and a grant. Have two premier babies whose lungs grew in the hospital. Always sick because of mold. I try to stay in hotel rooms but I can not save up money to move. I have a job but I need help bad please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I currently have a housing grant

Post by Admin »

If you have a rent grant, we also have information there on places that may take it. If you are paying for hotel rooms, that is obviously costly. Why not just use that money for an inexpensive rent somewhere? #0 days in a hotel is costly. Anyway, look on the site for rent help.
Mount Pleasant wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm Looking for a place to live with my current housing grant. Have mold and mildew in my house and the landlord will not have carpet pulled up etc. 4th time this has happened. Need to move and a grant. Have two premier babies whose lungs grew in the hospital. Always sick because of mold. I try to stay in hotel rooms but I can not save up money to move. I have a job but I need help bad please.
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello,
I am located in WA state, Grant county. I submitted my application for homeless grant help with the housing authority back in July 2022 and I have never received help with the housing. Since it is winter I have since been able to find a place for shelter but not long-term and my time is getting up. I was let go from my job in July and my house which is why I am in the situation I am in.
I have recently again contacted grant county housing authority and asked for help in the form of a housing grant and they told me because I currently have shelter I cannot get help for rental assistance. My situation is chaotic, I do not know what to do, or who to turn to. I desperately need help to get back on my feet. I am looking for help-possibly resources for deposit and up to 3 months paid rent to help me. Do you have any contacts that can help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do you mean voucher from the section 8 housing authority? If so, there are many ways to try to apply, as well as different locations. Apartments and homes may be provided, and get details on section 8 housing authorities near you
Kathy_Matts wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:00 pm Hello,
I am located in WA state, Grant county. I submitted my application for homeless grant help with the housing authority back in July 2022 and I have never received help with the housing.