help

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
helpme
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help

Post by helpme »

I am in desperate need of help to pay my light bill thats a thousand dollars and help on my rent? I have tried Red Cross and the Crisis Center here in Alabama. Its only helping a little. I have to travel 130 miles both ways to and from work, and its seems that no one realizes that it takes gas to get back and forth to work. I need HELP!!!!! What can I do??????
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: help

Post by Admin »

I assume you are the person in Alexander City Alabama? If so, here are some options for you.
Try the Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc. The agency runs many programs, and information and referalls to others.

As just a few examples, he agency oversees several assistance programs to assist families and individuals with paying their rent, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), high energy bills. Alabama Business Charitable (ABC) Trust Fund, Project SHARE assist specifically with utility bill payments, Emergency Food & Shelter (EFSP), and many others. Here is more info on programs in the county, but also review the entire needhelppayingbills website.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nce_p.html