Too proud to ask for grants

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Pitbull
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Too proud to ask for grants

Post by Pitbull »

My son was in a severe motorcycle accident about 16 months ago. His disability income was suddenly cut off by the State of California with no explanation this July 2017, and he currently has no income as he cannot work in Corporate America again due to his leg injuries. So, he is attending night Barber School on grants, and caring for his twins thru the day. He is too proud to ask for help, and frankly as his mother I am running out of money helping him with gas and food. I have exhausted all my credit cards, and now have to find him help with food and meat. He has 3 girls (12, and twins almost 4 years old). I am NOT too proud to find resources to help him.
DowJ

Re: Too proud to ask for grants

Post by DowJ »

Hi, yes I’m looking at an apartment tomorrow and we are interested in getting it but we need a grant of $450 first months rent and $450 for the deposit. All I would need help with is first months rent. My husband son and I currently live in my aunt and uncles furnished garage bedroom and hate asking for help due to our pride. We just don't have any room we need to find a place soon and we really need the rental assistance.
Tafoya

Post by Tafoya »

Hello, My name is Yolanda Carrasquillo and I wanted to see what I needed to do or show to be qualified to receive a grant for utilities or rent, as I have in the past been to proud to ask but now I am. This past last year till now has been hard on me and my child and It's been getting harder with my lights being off and my landlord telling me she won't renew my lease. I just want to be able to provide a good stable home for my child and it been so hard especially not having my child's father or having any family, so I am getting over my pride. He's such a great kid and deserve so much more than I can give right now. I just want to make sure he has the basic like a roof over his head and lights on. If there's any info for help that you can send me I greatly appreciate it.   
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

NEVER be to proud. Everyone needs a little help every now and then Yolanda. We do have information on how to get government grants.
They may help with your lights or rent. Yes, please do get over your pride and apply.
Tafoya wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:05 pm Hello, My name is Yolanda Carrasquillo and I wanted to see what I needed to do or show to be qualified to receive a grant for utilities or rent, as I have in the past been to proud to ask but now I am. This past last year till now has been hard on me and my child and It's been getting harder with my lights being off and my landlord telling me she won't renew my lease. I just want to be able to provide a good stable home for my child and it been so hard especially not having my child's father or having any family, so I am getting over my pride. He's such a great kid and deserve so much more than I can give right now. I just want to make sure he has the basic like a roof over his head and lights on. If there's any info for help that you can send me I greatly appreciate it.