Grant to pay for alcohol rehabilitation

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Mrs. Camber
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grant to pay for alcohol rehabilitation

Post by Mrs. Camber »

My husband is an alcoholic. In recent years, he has endangered his work and my mental health, as well as his own. In the middle of May, he had a seizure and went to the ER at Lenox Hill Hospital, from there to the IC unit on a ventilator and stomach/ lung pumps. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital. When I refused to let him come home, he agreed to rehab in upstate NY. We need a grant to pay for that rehab.
He spent 2 weeks at Conifer Park until the insurance ran out, then one week in Bellevue Shelter, and then entered a private pay rehab in Oswego, NY. He has not worked since the end of April. He is the financial resource for us, except for my social security ($686/month). When he does work, it's freelance, so our income is very low. I have only managed on credit cards, for which interest has accumulated on the treatment plans for the rehabilitation. He is still in rehab and won't return until late December. I have mounting bills and mounting debt that I would like a grant to pay off. Even food is charged to credit cards. I would appreciate any assistance I can get.
Sheppard1

Re: Grant to pay for alcohol rehabilitation

Post by Sheppard1 »

My wife and I are in need of assistance with our rent $750.88. I was making money fixing appliances using craigslist ads but I have not received any work in two weeks and have started turning in applications for work. And my wife is in rehab for alcoholism. I will have a job in just over a week but my rent is already past due. Please help direct me to any available grant programs that may help.
Cykas

Re: Grant to pay for alcohol rehabilitation

Post by Cykas »

Hi.  My 13-year-old son was placed in a residential program (STARR Albion prep) about 5 months ago for alcohol rehabilitation. He is scheduled to be released to come back home in March 2021. I’m told that DHS will be paying for half of it with a grant for the alcohol rehabilitation. We haven’t received a bill yet, but I’m told that we will be responsible to pay around $20,000! I’m wondering if there are any grants available or assistance for something like this?
Thank you
Sent from my iPhone