Grants to pay for CDL license and school

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
MeandMe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grants to pay for CDL license and school

Post by MeandMe »

I am in need of help paying rent, bills if possible & I am interested in unemployment grants for CDL Truck Driving School. Also would like to see if I can get help to start a business, that I can hire unemployed people to give them a job, or at least part time employment until they can find a full-time job. My business can be up and running within 2 months or less.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grants to pay for CDL license and school

Post by Admin »

We have numerous employment and work programs listed on the site. Now whether they help pay for a CDL license or not, maybe they can. But there are many other home and off-site business based systems to try as well.
MeandMe wrote:I am interested in unemployment grants for CDL Truck Driving School. Also would like to see if I can get help to start a business, that I can hire unemployed people to give them a job, or at least part time employment until they can find a full-time job. My business can be up and running within 2 months or less.
Patriots

Post by Patriots »

Arizona
I have a disconnection notice for my electric and also a letter to proceed in eviction from my apartment and we need a grant. My husband and I are both seniors, and my son is in CDL school. My husband drives a Truck over the road and in 7/3/2016 suffered from a Heart Attach in Oklahoma. The company he drove for lead him on for 7 weeks and would not let him go back to work. Swift Transportation ended up firing him at the end of August 2016.
They told him he had to leave the premises, find his own way home which is Phoenix and if he needed a place to stay there was a shelter down the block. Swift told him he had to leave the premises. Luckily he did find another truck driving job out of Oklahoma but it did not start for a couple of weeks. He was hired and did start working.
We have been trying very hard to catch up on all the bills that fell behind because of my husband not receiving income since 7/3/2016. I work for a Non-Profit Agency, and once my son gets the CDL license he can help. We are not looking for help to continue just to let us get back on our feet. He also has about 75,000.00 or more in medical bills in Oklahoma. I have gone without food and medication trying to catch up. Please I beg someone to help us by sending a grant. I am praying so hard for help. I am 62 years old and trying my hardest. My husband is 61 and also working hard to catch up. He also takes medication as well as I do.
F Smith

Post by F Smith »

I am married living in an RV with my wife. I was released from prison on September 11th, 2019. It took me till February 2020 to gain employment. But I want to get my CDL license, and a grant may help with that.
However, in August 2018 I was let go $65 shy of Georgia unemployment quota. My wife has been taking care of us since. This being through her employment with waffle house. I have put in numerous applications online to no avail. We have struggled to the point to where we haven't the money to pay our bills this month (January). Our monthly bills consist of
Lot rent $380.00
Loan $115.00
Car Insurance $98.00
Storage Unit $46.00
Is there any help for us? Also, is there any grants that maybe I could obtain to put me through truck driving school. There is a truck driving school in Columbus, Ga. that costs $3400 for a CDL. If I pay for the school myself I will have no problem gaining employment, due to truck drivers being in high demand right now. Anything you could help me with would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Great that going back to school! CDL are always in demand, even when the economy is weak. You will be on the way to having a stable job! Try a government job training program or workforce investment. Also, even take on debt if need be. As skills training is an example of good debt to have.
Clinicshipper

Post by Clinicshipper »

I really need a car, SUV, or truck to get to and from work once I find a
job. I need a grant to pay for the CDL license. I have been offered a job driving SMI trucks learn as you work program
but it's in Tulsa, OK 74103, at Roehl transport Inc.
and I have no way to get there, or once I do no way to get
around once I find a mission or someplace to live at while I am driving to
obtain My C D L license to continue to work.
I recently was released from serving 2 years in the Allen and Auglaize
county jails for theft and violation of Probation, so the CDL grant will help me. I am having trouble
finding a job that I am able to do for my age, I am 62. Because of my
record, no one seems to be willing to hire me. But I contacted Roehl.s
transport when I first was released, but since I am not able to get there I
stopped trying. They have continued to contact me in an attempt to get me
into this program and the only thing that is stopping me is the ability to
get there and to have the funds to find a place to stay until I have
qualified to stay as an employee.
I usually don't look for charity but I don't know what else I can do. I
need a car even if I can't get into Roehl's transport to get to and from
work here in Lima, Ohio, but I don't see any problem in being accepted into
Roehl's transport once I complete the application all I'll need is a means
to get there, I hope that you will be able to help me with this? I do hope
to hear back from you soon? Thank you respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many companies will get drivers a free CDL license, as the demand for truck drivers is huge. Of course you will probably need to work for that company for XXX time if they pay, but is is even better than a grant. Look here for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_cdl_training.html]companies that give free CDL licenses[/url].
Clinicshipper wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:15 am I really need a car, SUV, or truck to get to and from work once I find a
job. I need a grant to pay for the CDL license. I have been offered a job driving SMI trucks learn as you work program