Understanding creditors, but now I need to pay them

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Corvette19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Understanding creditors, but now I need to pay them

Post by Corvette19 »

Hi, I've recently been informed that my current landlord is looking to start making repairs on this house, in preparation to place it on the market for sale, and I've been asked to leave. This would not ordinarily be a bad thing, or a huge issue. But, in February I lost a job ad was relay on grant aid. I spent a month and a half looking for a new one, only to have it close within 3 months of my working there.
That said, I've been behind on all my bills and my rent as well, though my landlord has been very understanding, and has agreed to waive some of the rent owed. What I need is some financial help in a small loan or grant to aid me in finding another apartment, and making the first month rent and deposit. I currently have a full time job, at a restaurant, and will be looking for a second, once settled. Thank you.
Trumper
anti spam: Blue

Re: Understanding creditors, but now I need to pay them

Post by Trumper »

I’m facing financial hardship right now. I just went through really bad divorce were I had money stolen from me & assets, now creditors are calling. I’m in process of starting new job in next week or so.
I’m about to lose my car I’m 2 months behind I’m struggling so bad I have no family to help me if I lose my car I won’t be able start my new job, I am currently getting Medicare threw the state for health insurance. Please can you help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you negotiate on your debts? Maybe that can "buy" you some time with the creditors until your new job starts in that week or 2.
Trumper wrote: now creditors are calling. I’m in process of starting new job in next week or so.
Ford999

Post by Ford999 »

Hi, my name is Veronica and me and my family are facing bankruptcy from our creditors. We need to come up with 3000 by the 20 of this month so we won't get letters from creditors and we don't have that kind of money due to me being the only person working at the moment due to my husband having kidney failure and Byron disability. We don't have anywhere to go or any more to pay the creditors, and we need to pay them. I tried making all kind of loans but I don't get approved. I just don't know what to do anymore. Can y'all please help me. I stay in Conroe Texas.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are ways to get bankruptcy help. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... uptcy.html
If you have creditor, zero income, etc. it may be the best option for you. But talk to a professional counselor for advice.
Ford999 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:42 pm Hi, my name is Veronica and me and my family are facing bankruptcy from our creditors. We need to come up with 3000 by the 20 of this month so we won't get letters from creditors and we don't have that kind of money due to me being the only person working at the moment due to my husband having kidney failure and Byron disability. We don't have anywhere to go or any more to pay the creditors, and we need to pay them. I tried making all kind of loans but I don't get approved. I just don't know what to do anymore. Can y'all please help me. I stay in Conroe Texas.