Emailing everyone for a grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
BrianMahon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Emailing everyone for a grant

Post by BrianMahon »

I single mother of 5 children. I currently am behind on my rent, electric, my water and my phone. I have no firewood. My vehicle is broke down so I can't get back and forth to my job. I just currently signed up on West Virginia works grant program but I can't get back and forth.
I need some financial assistance grant or something. I have been emailing everyone; Red Cross and ACT community outreach. So please if you can help point me in the right direction. I drive miles a day to the bus stop and back. I drop 4 of the kids off when I'm on my carry on my back up and down the hill.
Please, I have a job opportunity at the school to drive a contract bus so other children that are like mine can get to school. I can drive a contract bus and take them back and forth to the bus stop so that will be my income. If I can get help with my vehicle I have to get it fixed so I can use it as a contract. My address to mail the grant is West Virginia 25111.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Emailing everyone for a grant

Post by Admin »

Is there anything you do not need? A grant will not help for all those bills that you have. You should also look into filing for bankruptcy or taking other more "drastic" measures. Asking for firewood, car repairs, rent help and more is not reasonable. No agency will ever offer all of that. But maybe some of the costs can be paid, and find sources of grants for bills.
Jasmine27

Post by Jasmine27 »

Hi, I am from Omaha, NE. I am sorry, I am just not understanding this whole site. So I am emailing instead to request a grant. I am trying to find some assistance for my bills and birthdays for this year for my 3 children. I am in a financial bind and trying to somehow get out of it, but due to it I have absolutely no funds to purchase any gifts for my children for their birthdays. I would appreciate any information on his I can receive any sort of help. I am desperate and would greatly appreciate any help at all. Thank you and God Bless,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Help for a birthday? Serious? Give it up...tell the kids it is tight this year. Try a church, charity, etc. for items. As far as the bills you need paid, food for the kids, etc. try a community action agency in Omaha. There are a few options for you. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... y_act.html
Jasmine27 wrote:Hi, I am from Omaha, NE. I am sorry, I am just not understanding this whole site. So I am emailing instead to request a grant. I am trying to find some assistance for my bills and birthdays for this year for my 3 children. I am in a financial bind and trying to somehow get out of it, but due to it I have absolutely no funds to purchase any gifts for my children for their birthdays. I would appreciate any information on his I can receive any sort of help. I am desperate and would greatly appreciate any help at all. Thank you and God Bless,
chass

Post by chass »

I need help paying my electric and gas bills and have been emailing and calling charities. My electric bill is high because I have air conditioning instead of a swamp cooler. My health needs the air conditioning. I am disabled and 60 years old and need a grant. I'm currently receiving SSI of $889 a month. It’s hard to pay bills and eat on that.
Please, can you help me? Or tell me who to email?
MsMerry

Post by MsMerry »

I am a pregnant single woman and desperate for a grant, so I am emailing everyone. I have two children already I work cleaning houses I only make $60 a week now I'm struggling desperately with my car payment and my rent. If anyone can help me get a grant, please respond to my email or please text me at this number.
My rent is 220 and my car payment is 200. I just got the car back from being repossessed from my father that just found that he has cancer. He paid $800 to get my car back and now the bill is due again. If anyone can help me please text me at that number thank you very much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You sound like a hard worker but sound like you make bad financial/lifestyle decisions. As you have 2 kids (that you can't afford) and are now pregnant again? Do you think having 3 kids will make your financial condition better or worse? Regardless, there may be some grants out there, and find assistance for pregnant women.
MsMerry wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:17 am I am a pregnant single woman and desperate for a grant, so I am emailing everyone. I have two children already I work cleaning houses I only make $60 a week now I'm struggling desperately with my car payment and my rent. If anyone can help me get a grant, please respond to my email or please text me at this number.