Immigrant needing a generous grant from the US

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
MtnDew
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Immigrant needing a generous grant from the US

Post by MtnDew »

I am just trying to get help with a grant or money my and my two kids and husband live off of $364 a month. My husband can’t work because he is in immigration status. Myself am having lots of medical problems as well. We need to get clothes for all of us, shoes for all of us and need a car. We have one but it has lots of problems and not even worth fixing. Please help my family. Thank you and may god bless.
JohnsonC

Re: Immigrant needing a generous grant from the US

Post by JohnsonC »

Hi! I was reading on your website that you help senior Citizens in legal matters including Immigration as well as grant based aid. I am on MEDICAL, IHSS SERVICES & have disability.
Please can you let me know if someone can help me with a grant for legal needs??? I am senior Citizen disabled and having a lot of problems from ICE. I want to sue them for discrimination & cruelty.
Pilar

Post by Pilar »

We just moved in to a place we can afford, and we had trouble due to discrimination from being an immigrant. The job I was supposed to get has decided to wait until spring break is over so everything can slow down. I have signed paper work with the US government and will began work next Monday. But that makes us short on a place we just moved into. If we lose this house our kids and we will have no home and we need to deal with bad landlords again. Please help my family only needs 1 month of rent paid from one of your grants. We have the rest of the bills. And after that we will be on a good schedule between my husband’s job and mine.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a list of financial resources for immigrants. Maybe they can help with your housing, grants, and other needs. Also look into local legal aid or housing authority about housing discrimination issues. As it sounds like the landlord may be doing something illegal.

Pilar wrote:We just moved in to a place we can afford, and we had trouble due to discrimination from being an immigrant. The job I was supposed to get has decided to wait until spring break is over so everything can slow down. I have signed paper work with the US government and will began work next Monday. But that makes us short on a place we just moved into. If we lose this house our kids and we will have no home and we need to deal with bad landlords again. Please help my family only needs 1 month of rent paid from one of your grants. We have the rest of the bills. And after that we will be on a good schedule between my husband’s job and mine.
AndyS

Post by AndyS »

Hello,
I live in San Diego, California. My grandmother recently had a fall and a stroke.
She does not have legal status and I cannot locate and resources to aid in her living situation.
Will the US government give a grant to help immigrant like my grandmother?
I am looking for a resource that can help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Catholic Charities often helps immigrants. There is one in San Diego. Whether they have grants or not, we don't know. But they answer questions, give legal aid, help with green cards, ESL and more. Continue with San Diego Catholic Charities assistance programs.
AndyS wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:05 am Hello,
I live in San Diego, California. My grandmother recently had a fall and a stroke.