Disabled Vet need Truck Repair

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
HBW66
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled Vet need Truck Repair

Post by HBW66 »

I am a 66 year old Disabled Vet on Kidney Dialysis. I took my truck in for inspection and it fail, because it had a miss fire n the engine. I took to the mechanic shop and he told me my truck need a valve job and it would cost $1000 to $1200 to have it done. I do not have that kind fund to have it fix. I need truck to go to Dialysis, VA Hospital, and to help other people. My tags run out the end of August and I can not get tags for my truck until it pass inspection. I also need new ties and a front end alignment then my truck will be safe operating order. The total amount I need is $2000. The valve job is the most important I need to get by for now.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Disabled Vet need Truck Repair

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Car repair programs are rare. Maybe try a community action agency for referrals, or maybe they have a program for you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _agen.html
Another option may be Volunteers of America, as they often help veterans. We would assume you have also checked into the other agencies that may help veterans, such as American Legion, VA hospitals, etc?
British

Post by British »

Hello, My name is Natasha I am disabled military vet in need of some financial assistance for my truck and to repair it.  My leasing contract is about end in August.  Found a place but being that my credit is rebuilding I have to pay a higher amount for deposit.  I am reaching out hoping someone will be able to help with a grant to pay for the truck.  That would be so grateful.  I currently live in Kennesaw GA.  Thank you   
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Grants to pay for a new truck, or the repairs to one, are rare. But maybe you can find one since you are a veteran. Who knows...it may be worth a shot for you. Look for them here, at Georgia disability programs.
British wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 pm I am reaching out hoping someone will be able to help with a grant to pay for the truck.  That would be so grateful.  I currently live in Kennesaw GA.  Thank you