Grant to replace AC Unit

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Sangria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grant to replace AC Unit

Post by Sangria »

Hello,
I have a friend who had a stroke two years ago, but slowly recovered, but had to go back to work on a minimum wage. His AC went out and I was wondering you know if there's a grant that helps replace an AC unit. He is also the homeowner.
Prius1

Re: Grant to replace AC Unit

Post by Prius1 »

Hello,
I did some Google searches and found the "Need help paying bills" website. On the website it states about getting a Free AC using a grant. Is this for Minnesota because I do not see a state? I am a single mother of two. I am low income and disabled. I live in an apartment building on the 6th floor and they don't provide air conditioning. Also if it is for Minnesota could I get more info on getting help with bills?
King

Post by King »

To Whom It May Concern,
I applied for energy efficiency grant assistance for an air conditioner fee. I went to ARC. A help was given to me of $90.00. ARC sent you by fax a referral letter, asking for your help with the $60.00 remaining fee. Other documents were sent to you, such as three doctors' letters. A total grant fee amount of $150.00 is required from Bishop Curtis Homes for the AC. It was due by 8/1/18.
May I know what is the status of my application and ARC's request?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Now we do not have grants for AC units, but we have programs that can provide free air conditioners. OR repair a broken one. either way there are resources out there for you and your family. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... oners.html