state help for property taxes

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
billio
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

state help for property taxes

Post by billio »

is there antype of state grant availablto help pay a n.j.property tax bill?
helper

Re: state help for property taxes

Post by helper »

No grants pay taxes anywhere. However, it is always recommended to pay some of you property taxes, even if it is $10-$20 per month. Make some type of payment. Then call the assessor and ask what aid they can offer. They are much more likely to help if you show a history of paying, and not just disregarding the bill. Also, try a property tax appeal service, such as
newjerseytaxappeallawyer.com Many of them work on a contigency basis, so you only pay if they save you money.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We recommend try your state for an exemption. Most offer them, in special circumstances. Such as a military member, seniors, veteran, or another group. Find each state program here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tions.html
Raven Redmond
anti spam: Blue

Post by Raven Redmond »

Hello
I am in a situation where I need to find a place to live. I live with my mom currently on my step dads families property and the property taxes are due Last year my step dad passed away and his lifetime rights along with him leaving me and my mom with limited time to try and find another place. Is there any way I can get help with housing for me and my 2 kids and state help for the property taxes.
I am currently employed switching to a new job in Richlandtown pa and have been trying to find a place in that area. I found somewhere but the rent upfront and monthly is high but compared to other places low. Please let me know if you can help me with this. As a single mom it's a struggle. I'm trying to better myself and this is a start if I can just get a little help to get on my feet.