Emergency cash or grants from welfare

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
McCann1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency cash or grants from welfare

Post by McCann1 »

Hello,
I was forced to leave the room I was renting this past Sunday because of unemployment. I have less than 60 dollars in the bank
and have been sleeping in my car the past two nights. Am I eligible for emergency assistance from welfare? If so, what documents
would I need to bring with me into Camden? Any info would be appreciated!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Emergency cash or grants from welfare

Post by Admin »

You will need to call the local Camden New Jersey office to very the documents and whether you are qualified for welfare. If you have zero income, and are looking for a job, then you should qualify for grants from the state, but they need to confirm that. In the meantime, the public benefits in New Jersey are extensive. Read more.
HopeYouKnow

Post by HopeYouKnow »

I have 3 children one of which is special needs, and we need emergency grants. I work 7 days a week to pay for essentials. Cannot save the money for all deposits for a place to live because so much goes out to pay all the bills. We lived in a hotel for 6 months last year just to keep shelter. I make enough money to pay rent and all bills but I van not come up with the initial lump sum to get into a place.
I rented a house from a customer at my job and I'm now facing homelessness because of that decision. I lived in this house with my Children for 1 month without water service because of landlord. I get no welfare assistance except Medicaid because if I can work and buy it myself I will. Well it’s been 18 months of 7 days a week of work and I'm getting nowhere. I need help, I have no support other than welfare, no family or friends to help and I can't without help of some kind. For the sake of the kids happiness safety and health.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Welfare is not only for people who "don't" or can't work. It can also help a low income family meet essential needs. It is a supplement program too, so maybe you can try it. As it can help your several kids. Find more details on welfare beenfits.
HopeYouKnow wrote:I get no welfare assistance except Medicaid because if I can work and buy it myself I will. Well it’s been 18 months of 7 days a week of work and I'm getting nowhere. I need help, I have no support other than welfare, no family or friends to help and I can't without help of some kind. For the sake of the kids happiness safety and health.