I have an overpayment on my student financial aid

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
tania1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have an overpayment on my student financial aid

Post by tania1 »

Good Morning. I need help paying (grant or a loan) off a overpayment for financial aid that is preventing me from registering for classes. I won't be able to attend classes until I pay off this debt and I really want to go back to school---college at University of Florida. Is there any way for me to get assistant I would greatly appreciate it. I am making monthly payments but it is requiring full payment to be paid back in full. And I nor my family can afford to pay it all back at once. The help would be greatly appreciated as I want to find college and help my family.
Montevallo

Re: I have an overpayment on my student financial aid

Post by Montevallo »

I'm 20 years of age. In the 11th Grade I dropped out of school, I have no excuses for this, I let the worries of this world influence my decision. I took that time to learn myself, and I started earnestly seeking God, and accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Now I'm focused on making the best decisions possible in my life.
I plan on enrolling in college after I finish high school, and pursuing my dream as a student athlete, but I need financial aid. I plan on playing college basketball then going to the NBA (National Basketball Association), and use my platform to encourage many others, and offer financial assistance to those in need across the world! I do have a job, and I now have a child on the way, also I wrecked my car so I'm working to get it fixed. And my parents are living paycheck to paycheck, so it's hard for them to offer any assistance.
I was just wondering if you guys can offer any assistance to me. I enrolled in an online high school program to get my high school diploma. There's a onetime payment of 419 dollars if my first payment is paid in full. They also offer a payment plan of 49 dollars a month, but the total would be 730 dollars. I'm in need of any assistance, any little bit would be very helpful. The name of the institution is Penn foster high school, and you guys can contact them directly. May God bless you!
Dpeddi1981

Re: I have an overpayment on my student financial aid

Post by Dpeddi1981 »

If you are not in default you could try putting your debt in a forbearance . if you have to repay the school directly, you could try to transfer to university of phoenix online like i did.... I owed 1400 to the school and they let me enroll without my transcripts the first semester because i would have enough to pay the old school out of my financial aid when it came in. We just made sure not to schedule any classes that i already had credit for....
Good luck!