67,have lot i need a liveable mobile home to fit me and 3 o

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
jane
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

67,have lot i need a liveable mobile home to fit me and 3 o

Post by jane »

[i][I
Sorry. I need a house to live in. Can anyone direct me to which n-p will build me a home? (Not habit for humanity.i have been there many times).

**my home in austin burned i need to clear that lot to see if city eill rebuild. I NEED A MAN WITH A BULLDOZER TO CLEAR THE LOT FOR C O A CODE..I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY LOT TO C O AUSTIN. Aug 13, 2013
I have a treed & bushy lot.it needs cleared and house put there.After my home burned my oldest son,Teddy sst n died in a car wreck &left me the lot.
I am homeless , elderly and disabled in austin. Lot is in elroy,tx thank you please contact me. It is too hot to be hiding trying to sleelp safely i am too old for this homeless stuff.it makes me panicky and is scarry stressful.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 67,have lot i need a liveable mobile home to fit me and

Post by Admin »

We don't think anyone will help you build a home, if you are not interested in contacting Habitat for Humanity.
Here is our main like for assistance programs in Texas, both local (by county) and statewide resources. You can call agencies in the Travis Coutny area for shelter, housing, or rent help. Or try a community action agency in Texas. We have numerous agencies and programs. Anyway, get information on Texas financial assistance.