grants that with help me pay for car,repairs & toll bridge

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
godless37
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

grants that with help me pay for car,repairs & toll bridge

Post by godless37 »

Free grant programs that will help low incomes with getting disabltie ssi an ssa with toll bridge fine i need help with paying this bill i need some help with an resoure or even programs that with will asitis me in this help me to get these bills pay am a single parent that need help asp please an is there any other sites that is related to help me get this bill payed an that i can apply online help me, i need my bill payed i cant afford these behind bills .........help me help me
Admin
Site Admin

Re: grants that with help me pay for car,repairs & toll brid

Post by Admin »

Well, no one can help with a toll, but we have one new program for repairs, and that is from United Methodist Church. They partner with some local mechanics, and while there are no guarantees, it is an option for people to explore, and to get details on it, read more.
engine

Re: grants that with help me pay for car,repairs & toll bridge

Post by engine »

Or I may not be able to get my car. without a grant I am a 67 year old woman musician who was in an accident (first ever) on the 13th of April. I was hit but am mostly at fault and my bill is close to $1,000 just to make my car drivable. If you can help me with a grant to pay maybe half of this repair bill, I would appreciate it. I receive about $753 monthly from Social Security as my sole income, and occasional tip money when I play music. My car is also a big help to my older women friends in a homeless shelter - one woman 73, a divorced painter with some significant health problems; and the other woman, 58 whose feet hurt a lot when she had to walk a lot so the repairs will help others too. My car is sitting at Rio Grande Automotive in Albuquerque NM, and I will not be able to get it unless I have the grant money as I also need to pay a toll. If you can help me please, I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: grants that with help me pay for car,repairs & toll bridge

Post by Admin »

With all of those needs, the grant needs to be big! Some public assistance programs may pay for tolls. Also, if you have health problems, and are 58 years old, that is other option for government aid. and cash aid may help with a car. The bottom line, try publuc assistance grants from the government.
engine wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:46 am Or I may not be able to get my car. without a grant I am a 67 year old woman musician who was in an accident (first ever) on the 13th of April. I was hit but am mostly at fault and my bill is close to $1,000 just to make my car drivable. If you can help me with a grant to pay maybe half of this repair bill, I would appreciate it. I receive about $753 monthly from Social Security as my sole income, and occasional tip money when I play music. My car is also a big help to my older women friends in a homeless shelter - one woman 73, a divorced painter with some significant health problems; and the other woman, 58 whose feet hurt a lot when she had to walk a lot so the repairs will help others too. My car is sitting at Rio Grande Automotive in Albuquerque NM, and I will not be able to get it unless I have the grant money as I also need to pay a toll. If you can help me please, I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely,
Zentec1

Re: grants that with help me pay for car, repairs & toll bridge

Post by Zentec1 »

I found you as I was searching for a government grant that might be able to help me get a car and commuting expenses, including tolls for work. I am disabled and live 30 minutes from town in section 8 housing. There are no rides from Medicaid in our county and I actually have to go to another county to see my doctor's. I pay tolls on the way there from Uber, but I need my own car and a government grant to pay for it.
I have been home bound for 2 years begging rides to the store for groceries. I actually watch out my window to catch a neighbor if I think they are going. I have no car and no one. I haven't been into my see my doctors in over a year or been able to test my blood work every 6 months as directed. Thank goodness I have my support dog or I think I would not have made it. My apartment is small and I have to wait to walk to store at dark as the heat and my meds do not like each other.
I have been saving money, but it will take another year to raise about $1000 as I get $900 a month. I can afford $100 a month with liability insurance so I must have a car that is paid for, thus the grants for the transportation, car and tolls. I am not asking for charity, just a low interest loan. I have no debt and no credit as I paid cash all my life for things until my disability rendered me on the sidelines. I was looking for a government grant. Every other lender is 38 percent and up. Any advice or direction you could point me would actually help my depression immensely. Nobody cares and I'm really scared from day to day that this will just be my life..existing in my tiny apartment. Thank you in advance for any words of wisdom. Looks like you are a true advocate