I need free grant to pay bills and debt

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
gwendolyn.freeman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need free grant to pay bills and debt

Post by gwendolyn.freeman »

Are there any programs to apply for that don't involve a fee and credit card? It defeats the purpose of seeking grants or other help methods when a fee or credit card is involved. Are there any programs that don't require a fee and credit card? People see the websites to ask for help, but everything has a charge. I don't even own a credit card, but need help with my rent, medical bills, utility bills and medicine.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need free grant to pay bills and debt

Post by Admin »

That is fairly all encompassing what you need help with. Here is a good resource that lists info on many grants.
If you need that type of aid, grants may not be your best option. I suggesst public and private assistance programs. What state do you live in?
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
S wozak

Post by S wozak »

I am a senior living on SSD. I have a very high electric bill. Do you know of a grant I could apply for? This bill is preventing me from getting low-income senior housing. My daughter who was living with me was suppose to have been paying the utility bills and I didn't find out until after she left about 2 months ago. I have already contacted the Salvation Army and HEAP and the bill is too high for them to help me. Any assistance you could offer would be deeply appreciated.
JamesGag

Post by JamesGag »

To whom it may concern,
Please send me direct contacts on how to obtain grants for home improvements, paying off student loans, tuition and credit card bills, how to get free gas for my car, and assistance with better transportation. I am in desperate need for air in the home for the summer months. Please inform me of an agency that could possibly provide air for those low income individuals. I am also in desperate need of cash assistance because I am having a difficult time finding a job so please inform me about your work at home opportunities. I live in the state of Michigan.
Ridley

Post by Ridley »

Hi, I am contacting you because I am going to need your help. I live here in Saint Petersburg Florida. I am going to need help paying my credit card Debt. I am in Debt about $7,000. I know there are different programs, organizations, and charities. i am want to apply for a Free government grant. But I don't know where to start. I prefer to go in person to apply for the grant. can you please help me find a place here near Saint Petersburg, Largo, or Clearwater? My friend was telling me about a place where I can go apply. And she told me that I will get an answer in 10 days. But she doesn’t remember exactly where it is. Can you please help me as soon as possible? Thank you so very much.
Lorde

Post by Lorde »

Weiser Idaho has a senior center who has a debt to Wells Fargo. They also have debt to contractors and private individuals. The senior center cannot pay these bills. The board of the senior center if there was some kind assistance we could get.
We know there are free grants, but don't know which ones to apply for or how to apply for them. We the board and the seniors do not want to lose our center. Please let us know how you can help. We are needing some guidance. Thank you for your help.
Redwine

Post by Redwine »

I need free help…I'm working but I was laid off and couldn’t find work for nearly 14 months. I just got back on my feet enough to get an apartment but it put me in the red and now I’m just snow balling and behind on everything.
My son was supposed to have his braces off 2 months ago and I can’t even take him for the appointment because I’m behind on that bill as well. I can’t find anyone to assist or a free grant to apply for – my family cannot offer money but they did offer me a place to stay 50 miles away. So I would have to quit my job and go start over again. Can you help us?