Need grant to buy foreclosed homes

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
kadalexdekakou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need grant to buy foreclosed homes

Post by kadalexdekakou »

You ara the right contact for my need.I'm about to get out of the facility where i have been admited four hears ago for physical therrapy.For proof you may call J.J.N.Center . Now by the grace of GOD i can walk. My contract is over. They must put me out anny day soon.If That Appene i gona be homeless. Iwas a auto body technician but i can't do anny physical work anny more.The only way to survive is to buy a realestate program and get all the knowledge i need to buy government tax forclosure homes.The program cost $996+$15 for cheaping and $5000 for my first Deal. With that amount i can buy one property at government tax sale forclosure,put back in the market.sell it .i could mak that for leaving . You are the only hope for me at this time Thank you for taking your time to read me and thanks also for your genorosity Alexis
Alcatraz
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need grant to buy foreclosed homes

Post by Alcatraz »

Hi, How are you? I am a veteran. My mom is planning to purchase a foreclosed house so we can get all together and fit my house issue. My mom is purchasing a house that is going to need a lot of renovation she is going to let me rent the bottom floor for a cheaper prices but I am going to need wall installation, flooring and appliance, so any donation would be great. I hope hoping that you would be able to help me. Can you please inform on the services you provide and the information you need from me.
JBerman

Post by JBerman »

Need a grant so that I can purchase a home. Do not want a loan. I am on disability and cannot afford a loan. I found some homes for less than $10,000 want to be able to give money to my children and pay off my debt. I have no credit.

There is no such thing as section 8. They do not even take applications for vouchers. The sitting housing is discussed. I have no money to do the things I need to do. Every place I've tried to get help, says no. I thought that grants are for four people that couldn't do it on their own. Every site that I looked at want money to help you. They are following sites they want to steal your money. Government grants are supposed to be free. I disable and I don't have money to throw a way on sites.
Mr.Soft

Post by Mr.Soft »

Home is going to be foreclosed on in 2 weeks, my car was repossessed today, I served 8 years in the army and four years For the department of defense and they wouldn't renew my contract so me and my daughter about to be homeless. I am a disabled vet and just need some help with a grant to get through this time before we lose everything. I want to re-buy my home. Thanks and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes HUD backed agencies can help with buying a home. No whether you get a grant or not we have no idea...more likely it is a loan. But you can call around and see what they say. We also doubt they assist people with foreclosed homes for investment purposes. More likely it will be for a family to live in. But try a HUD office for advice. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html