GRANT TO HELP PAY MY GAS BILL

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
alexisboggart

GRANT TO HELP PAY MY GAS BILL

Post by alexisboggart »

I AM LOOKING FOR A LOAN OR GRANT TO HELP PAY MY GAS BILL.MY SON DIED THIS WINTER AND I HAD TO PAY FOR HIS FUNERAL. I CAN AFFORD TO PAY THE LOAN.MY GAS IS OFF EVERY YEAR DUE TO THE BILL BEING SO HIGH AND I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY ON THE PROGRAMS EACH MONTH.I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT IT BUT HAVE MY FOUR GRANDCHILDREN HERE AND TWO ARE BABIES AND IT GET VERY COLD. AND IT IS VERY HARD HEATING WATER AROUND THEM SINCE ONE DID GET BURNED ONE YEAR WHEN THE GAS WAS OFF. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR HANDOUT I AM EMPLOYED AND CAN PAY I JUST DON'T HAVE WHAT I NEED TO GET IT BACK ON.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: GRANT TO HELP PAY MY GAS BILL

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about your loss. Grants to pay for gas bills do not exist, but there are many state energy assistance programs. Here is a place to go to find info on ways to get help and save money
http://www.liheapch.acf.hhs.gov/sp.htm
MrWilliams

Re: GRANT TO HELP PAY MY GAS BILL

Post by MrWilliams »

To whom it may concern,   I am seeking grant assistance and am hoping you can help me. I have been separated and divorced. I work full time but was unable to pay my gas bill and it got shut off and I now need a grant to pay my gas bill. My gas consists of heat hot water and cooking. I have for the summer been using an electric plate for cooking and heating bath/wash up water. However, with the temperature drop I really need to get my gas back. I work full time making $10. An hour I get no child support and have my son 50% of the time. Please help. I am currently receiving food and medical assistance.Thank you for any help please I am begging you. 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: GRANT TO HELP PAY MY GAS BILL are offered

Post by Admin »

Since the gas is shut off, the emergency LIHEAP program may be an option for you. It is a faster applications process, but of course funds go quickly. Note some states allow the grants to pay a reconnect cost for gas - but it depends on where you live. Look here for emergency LIHEAP grants today.
MrWilliams wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm To whom it may concern,   I am seeking grant assistance and am hoping you can help me. I have been separated and divorced. I work full time but was unable to pay my gas bill and it got shut off and I now need a grant to pay my gas bill.