GED

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
macess
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

GED

Post by macess »

i thought i had my ged 26 yrs ago went to retrieve the paper and it only showed a partial complete. Where can i take a ged course online and it's not FAKE and wont cost me a lot of money. I need to fo back to school.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: GED

Post by Admin »

where to go online, we have no idea. We do not rely on that. If you want real help with GED programs or education, call a neighborhood school. If that doesn't work for some reason, then try calling your local community action agency. Most have information on GED and similar programs and resources. Find the information, including phone numbers and more here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... #nonprofit
macess wrote:i thought i had my ged 26 yrs ago went to retrieve the paper and it only showed a partial complete. Where can i take a ged course online and it's not FAKE and wont cost me a lot of money. I need to fo back to school.
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

Good Morning!
I am trying to find help or a grant for my niece who is trying to obtain her GED and she is taking her exams on the April 20th. I believe I read about assistant program that helps young mothers help pay for GED tests. Please let me know as soon as possible. I would like her to get her education soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure about the assistance program. Maybe a job center known as One Stop. Or try a community action agency. And ask for the school. Maybe they offer financial aid to pay for a GED.
Foreigner wrote:Good Morning!
I am trying to find help or a grant for my niece who is trying to obtain her GED and she is taking her exams on the April 20th. I believe I read about assistant program that helps young mothers help pay for GED tests. Please let me know as soon as possible. I would like her to get her education soon.