Really need some money

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Macro
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Really need some money

Post by Macro »

Anyone want to help me with money as I live on SSD of$590 a month and SSI of $104 a month for a total of $694 a month and really, really need some money to help with morgage and other bills
PattyMac

Re: Really need some money

Post by PattyMac »

Try a work at home job. Go back to the main site, the link in the top left corner, and look under the work from home job section.
Oreily18
anti spam: Blue

Post by Oreily18 »

Hey, I and my child's mother were getting help from you all I believe in 2011-2012 while we were staying in Sawgrass Park Apartments. Now it wasn't under my name. You were helping us by giving us grant money with rent and lights and the lights were getting paid but the rent wasn't and come to find out the landlord there was taking people's rent money. So that is on both our credit report now as far as moving into other apartment complexes. I just recently filled out an application at Ashton Park Apartments and they're just needing you guys to verify that we were getting help from you all back then and I'd really appreciate it if you could. Like I said, Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

It really depends on your income, whether employed or not, and other factors. Some charities, if qualified, may have Free grant money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
But of course it has requirements, like case management and more.