Sewer Line Replacement

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
JReneKid
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Sewer Line Replacement

Post by JReneKid »

After a dramatic flood of my bathroom via the tub and toilet overflowing while washing a load of laundry, I've been advised that the sewer line from the house to the sidewalk needs to be replaced. A local Indianapolis company has given me a quote of $3,300 minimum. I don't have it. I'm already more that $30,000 in debt from medical bills and a past due credit card, have a continuing medical condition that is making returning to work difficult, and need to find some kind of financing assistance to make this repair. Can you please help me?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sewer Line Replacement

Post by Admin »

If the line is outside of the home, does the water company need to pay for it? We do not know. Maybe ask a pro-bono attorney, and you can find local Indiana law firms that provide free advice on the main site. Find an extensive listing of Indiaiana assistance programs as well. Select your county from midway down the list. Maybe the government weatherization programs helps with that too, but we are doubtful. he best thing may be to call your local community action agency for advice or ideas.
JReneKid wrote:After a dramatic flood of my bathroom via the tub and toilet overflowing while washing a load of laundry, I've been advised that the sewer line from the house to the sidewalk needs to be replaced. A local Indianapolis company has given me a quote of $3,300 minimum. I don't have it. I'm already more that $30,000 in debt from medical bills and a past due credit card, have a continuing medical condition that is making returning to work difficult, and need to find some kind of financing assistance to make this repair. Can you please help me?
Rella
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sewer Line Replacement

Post by Rella »

We need help getting county water ran to our house and repairs to sewer. The house has a well but it is either drying up or needs repair(s). We live in Calhoun County, Illinois and they want $1000.00 for just the meter and the we have to hire a licensed installer which cost another $1000.00. We don't have anywhere near that much money as my wife and I are on social security disability. We have no water and sewer at this time can you please help? Thanks.