Grants for college students

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
James1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Grants for college students

Post by James1 »

I am a student struggling to make my current utility bills, because my financial aid grant is late due to a paper work mix up. Unfortunately I am not able to pay all of my bills until I get my financial aid and would like to have help so I can keep my water, electric, garbage, gas and car insurance on. I would like some information on this grant if I can get assistance. I could really use some help right now. I am a single mother of two children who does not receive child support or anything like that, so at times making ends meet can be very difficult. Thank you fro your time.
Jasmine12

Re: Grants for college students

Post by Jasmine12 »

Hello
I come from a every difficult county where girls were not allowed to go to school or college but coming from a county like that into US where everyone as the apportioned to get education and get a better future. I am dying to get my education i want to become something in my life i want a better future for me any for my family but i don't have a job i can't pay my bills or rent i don't have a room to study its really hard if you can help me get money for rent and bills i would love to start and finish college. I love college i love studying i love homework but if i don't have any money for rent and bill i cant start college because of to much worrying about bills. I live in Temecula California i don't have a any money to buy stuff for college don't have a job please help me get a better life. I LOVE SCHOOL. I LOVE Education!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Did you mean you live in a different country, or county. If you are a foreign student, then you may have some options for different scholarships and grants. Can you get a job to make some money to apply towards your college education and student costs. In addition, also read information on scholarships and grants that people can apply for. These can help qualified people make it to school for free and they will pay your bills.
Jasmine12 wrote:Hello
I come from a every difficult county where girls were not allowed to go to school or college but coming from a county like that into US where everyone as the apportioned to get education and get a better future. I am dying to get my education i want to become something in my life i want a better future for me any for my family but i don't have a job i can't pay my bills or rent i don't have a room to study its really hard if you can help me get money for rent and bills i would love to start and finish college. I love college i love studying i love homework but if i don't have any money for rent and bill i cant start college because of to much worrying about bills. I live in Temecula California i don't have a any money to buy stuff for college don't have a job please help me get a better life. I LOVE SCHOOL. I LOVE Education!!!!!!
engine

Post by engine »

My daughter is 25yrs old with 2 children age 8 and newborn. High school dropout with no GED. Is there a long term program that will allow her to go to school...that will cover the cost of school, child care and living expenses...especially her rent? She will never be able to support a family of 3 without an education that will enable her to get a good job. She does NOT receive child support for either child.
Dominque
anti spam: Blue

Post by Dominque »

Hi, I live in Wichita Kansas. I’m really wanting to start school again soon, but at the present time do not have a job and I’m receiving unemployment.

I owe the last college I was attending approximately $570 which is Wichita Area Technical College. I'm wondering if there is any assistance such as grant programs available for low income people.

Also I’m currently pregnant with my first child, so really needing to return to school to help support my child, as I’m an only parent. If there is any helpful information you could provide me with, I would very much appreciate this. Thank you.