I need some extra money

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
delonecoop

I need some extra money

Post by delonecoop »

I, need extra money for food, truck note and other bills. This extra money could take a lot of stress of me and my family. The time is hard.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need some extra money

Post by Admin »

delonecoop wrote:I, need extra money for food, truck note and other bills. This extra money could take a lot of stress of me and my family. The time is hard.
Hi,
What state do you live info so I can post info on programs and grants for that state.
delonecoop

Post by delonecoop »

I stay in the state of Mississippi. This would be a great help.
Newday

Post by Newday »

I am working on a program to build better than builder grade homes for low income Iowans. The idea under consideration is to provide jobs with pay using the Henry Ford concept of enough pay to buy his cars. Most people in low income areas are there due to societal infrastructure problems and/or multi-generational personal development issues. This will be and should stay a non-government funded program, but really on private sector grants. It will help many people and organizations such as yours. You need to convert customers from needing financial help to being able pay utility bills on their own and on time.
There is nothing wrong with earning a profit for investors. This program will not request changes in your already available bill paying options which are very usable. By now you are wondering what I want from MidAmerican Energy.
I want general information on utility costs for low income Iowans. Especially those in the City of Des Moines. No names and no addresses. Information will be used to see impact on utility costs living in current homes versus expected costs of living in new homes using high efficiency appliances and heating/cooling equipment. With mortgage costs being lower than rent and expected savings on utility costs the program will look very attractive to program sponsor/backers to proceed.
My belief as a private sector businessperson is we can do more at a better cost than government can or wants to in our responsibility to feed, clothe and shelter the less fortunate among us. Thank you in advance for the information I hope to receive.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While giving back to this less fortunate is best for a non-profit model, depends on your margins and everything else you say (as "devil is always in the details") maybe what you say is a decent idea. But work with agencies in Iowa, and you can find them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
We would hope that MidAmerican Energy as well as the City of Des Moines would work with you as well....and would assume so.
Newday wrote:I am working on a program to build better than builder grade homes for low income Iowans. The idea under consideration is to provide jobs with pay using the Henry Ford concept of enough pay to buy his cars. Most people in low income areas are there due to societal infrastructure problems and/or multi-generational personal development issues. This will be and should stay a non-government funded program, but really on private sector grants. It will help many people and organizations such as yours. You need to convert customers from needing financial help to being able pay utility bills on their own and on time.
There is nothing wrong with earning a profit for investors. This program will not request changes in your already available bill paying options which are very usable. By now you are wondering what I want from MidAmerican Energy.
I want general information on utility costs for low income Iowans. Especially those in the City of Des Moines. No names and no addresses. Information will be used to see impact on utility costs living in current homes versus expected costs of living in new homes using high efficiency appliances and heating/cooling equipment. With mortgage costs being lower than rent and expected savings on utility costs the program will look very attractive to program sponsor/backers to proceed.
My belief as a private sector businessperson is we can do more at a better cost than government can or wants to in our responsibility to feed, clothe and shelter the less fortunate among us. Thank you in advance for the information I hope to receive.