Starting Landscaping & Snow removal business

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
georock
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Starting Landscaping & Snow removal business

Post by georock »

I graduated with BS in NJ but was unable to find any good job to support myself, so now I decided to start a business of my own .. since NJ is a garden state there will be alot of opportunities of landscaping & in winter snow removal opportunities. I needed the grant to get tools & equipment.. and also a van to carry all that. Is there grant that I can apply for?

Thanks
Marya
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Starting Landscaping & Snow removal business

Post by Admin »

Depends on what mean by grant? Many people think think there is "free" money out there, and say that is a grant. That just doesn't exist, or are almost impossible to find. You may just look into a small business loan. The federal government FDIC has started a program too. Information is here government loans. Maybe get some background on this program and look into local banks. Or just call around to banks for small businesses loans.
georock wrote:I graduated with BS in NJ but was unable to find any good job to support myself, so now I decided to start a business of my own .. since NJ is a garden state there will be alot of opportunities of landscaping & in winter snow removal opportunities. I needed the grant to get tools & equipment.. and also a van to carry all that. Is there grant that I can apply for?

Thanks
Marya