grant question

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
arbpurple
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

grant question

Post by arbpurple » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 pm

I am disabled and live in Fort Worth, Texas. I would like to star my own business, but do not have the money to get a business plan done. Are there grants out there to help me do this?

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: grant question

Post by Admin » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 am

Grants are not easy to get. Same with loans with credit being tight. I think try calling your local non-profit agencies, like community action agencies in Fort Worth Texas. Use this link. The main one in Tarrant County is Community Action Partners, and has a phone number of (817)871-5032.
arbpurple wrote:I am disabled and live in Fort Worth, Texas. I would like to star my own business, but do not have the money to get a business plan done. Are there grants out there to help me do this?

Gibson1

Post by Gibson1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Hi, I'm an individual in need of financial at this point in my life in order to help me succeed. As you know many people are in difficult times but I know what I want in life, am sober and I want to be able to help others when I'm done with school and my career. Is there anything at all that I can do, places I can reach out to, anywhere I can learn to write a grant to ask for help or assistance? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Sometimes a local community action agency is involved in offering grant writing programs. There may be a staff member on site that can advise you. Or try your school as well, as the financial aid office on campus may have some suggestions. So those are a couple ideas for you.