Person grant for free money

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
wendimoore81

Person grant for free money

Post by wendimoore81 »

I need a personal grant or other grant for some free money. I have a bunch of medical bills and credit card debt I need to pay, not to mention my mortgage. can you do anything to assist me with this.
anthony855
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Person grant for free money

Post by anthony855 »

Well , I need some help , paying my bills and rent plus to buy some food for my boys I'm a disable male with children and unable to get any help , please help me out.
anthony
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in? And what type of bills? Try the main site need help with bills. There is information on dozens of resources and assistance programs. Including how to get help with medical bills, government aid, credit card debt, rent, mortgage help, and more. Also, post more info on what exactly you need help with and I can provide links to agencies in your area.
anthony855 wrote:Well , I need some help , paying my bills and rent plus to buy some food for my boys I'm a disable male with children and unable to get any help , please help me out.
anthony
Plaskey

Post by Plaskey »

I need service help! I have a little sister who is going to middle school and she is in the 6th grade. Our water is cut off due to the fact that it was high and the program only paid a partial amount of it and it's been off since August 2012! Been looking for a job and landed on a few interviews but it wasn't a success. I am 25 years old, and I’m currently in college becoming an electrical engineer but it's hard to focus on my career with these conditions over my head and it's also like that with my little sister. I have an 21 year old sister whom graduated from high school and a 65 year old father whom feels discouraged to find and look for a job due to his age and new age technology. The only income we have is SSI in my little sisters name because of my mothers' death and that is barely enough to pay rent, but the landlord work it out with us, but it's still a future problem with our utilities (gas, water is shutoff, and electricity). I live in Detroit Michigan and I would like to know is there any program, grant, or any help that I can get to solve my problems? It hurts me that I wake up every morning to our water cut-off and I don't have money to pay the bills and be paranoid about our lights and gas being cutoff. I would like to know if there are any programs that can assist me with getting or placing me with a job so I can get me and my family out of this crisis! We have food stamps so the food assistance is fine, but won't be if we don't have any power. Please help me with my situations!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is not really free money per say, but Wayne County Michigan does have several utility and other programs for residents. That is the county that Detroit sits in, so you would be able to call on those agencies and organizations. That is great for you to look out for your sister, and they may consider you a caregiver. If that is the gas, you may be more likely to qualify for some form of emergency assistance or grants for those water bills, electric expenses, etc. Anyway, learn more.
Lisa James

Post by Lisa James »

I am a eighteen year old college student at Louisburg college and am seeking a grant. I am the first person ever in my family to go to college. I also play soocer and received a 3.1 GPA last semester. I come from a family of six. My parents are struggling to even keep food on the table for us. At Louisburg College I owe a balance of 1400 dollars. I was trying to see if there was anyway possible I could get help with it. I have did absolutely everything and nothing has work so far. I have TRIED LOANS, FINANCIAL AID, etc. CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK ON A GRANT?
Whitney

Post by Whitney »

Hello, I have been trying so hard all year long to get some type of help like a personal grant or free money to help me keep my home from foreclosure and to give my children Christmas. I'm literally at the point of giving up I because I can't find anyone who will help with this issue all I want is to keep our family home and for my kids to be happy for Christmas. Now I'm asking you to please help get a personal or for any help you can give me to help my family and save our home. I can send you proof of my home going to into foreclosure and I myself not working right and my has lost her social security benefits. The only income we have is my husband’s income.
Girls Christmas gifts ages 5 1/2 and 61/2. Holiday Food. Winter Clothes Sizes 6 -7. Winter outer wear. Holiday Food. I'm going thru a nasty divorce, I took my baby girls out of my own home I owned and found a rent I can barely even afford. I don't have any extra money to get the items they need right now. I am now a single mom, just trying to make life as normal as possible for my little girls, and a free personal grant or other money would help.
Need help to move. Deposit a first month grant for free. I'm currently renting and our home is becoming unlivable. Landlord won't maintenance it. We found some places but need help financially. My children are getting sick from the mold and I need help ASAP. I'm on assistance and I work full time single mother of three little girls. Please help.
I would love to be Able to signed Up on the Angel tree Christmas gifts for my children. I'm really behind on bills after having a Foot surgery stooped working for 3 Months. I haven't Been Able to catch Up on my bills And few to this I won’t be Able to give my boys a nice Christmas. I have 3 boys they did hear about this Program And gold me they antes to get adopted for Christmas. I'm a single mother one income in my household applying for a person grant for me and kids.
I am a single divorces mom of three, 16, 14 and 11. I lost my job and soon after our home. I currently stat from here to there to be as close to the kids as possible. My oldest two stay at a family members that is over crowed and got a good place.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Netwish is one agency that may help. They offer free grants, referrals, and other support. The application process is online and of course funding is very limited. But it is a free progress, and who knows, maybe you will get a grant. Good luck. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Ridley101

Post by Ridley101 »

I'm sending this email in hopes for information or help fir a grant for a single person. I'm a single mom of 3 kids. They are 5 and younger. Maybe 2 almost 3 years ago one of the pipes busted in my basement. I called the water company to turn it off they never did. So in hopes the water would turn off if I didn't pay the bill my house wouldn't flood. Well they kept the water on for 6 months even though I didn't pay and kept calling for them to turn it off. So because of that my house was destroyed. The bill is 2800 to turn it on and even then they won't because it's my kids fathers god moms house and she passed away 3 years ago. The water bill has been in my name for 5 years and she gave us the house to raise the kids in. I can't keep living in the house that has no water in it and this is why i need a grant for free money. I don't make enough to pay off the bill before winter hits as a single mother - person. All I want is a working house again.