Surveillance Needed

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
plshelp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Surveillance Needed

Post by plshelp »

Pls advise if money can be requested for surveillance by a private detective due to neighborhood harassment. My friend lives in a home in south St Petersburg and is being harassed by neighbors on a daily basis by trespassing on her property (usually during the night) and causing property damage. They have even tried to get in her home on several occasions. She has contacted the St Pete PD many times in addition to the St Petersburg City Council and even discussed the situation with the mayor to no avail without proof. My friend is on medical disability and can't afford the expense of surveillance (has tried surveillance cameras but the neighbors have disabled them). What can be done?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Surveillance Needed

Post by Admin »

We answered this request at this link. Please go to it for further information.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 5171#p5171
plshelp wrote:Pls advise if money can be requested for surveillance by a private detective due to neighborhood harassment. My friend lives in a home in south St Petersburg and is being harassed by neighbors on a daily basis by trespassing on her property (usually during the night) and causing property damage. They have even tried to get in her home on several occasions. She has contacted the St Pete PD many times in addition to the St Petersburg City Council and even discussed the situation with the mayor to no avail without proof. My friend is on medical disability and can't afford the expense of surveillance (has tried surveillance cameras but the neighbors have disabled them). What can be done?