help

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
mandi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help

Post by mandi »

Hello.My name is Amanda.I am a 31 year old mother of three.twin girls who are 11 and an 8 year old girl.I am looking for any kind of help.I was in an abusive marriage for 10 ten years and have been living with my girls in a low income apartment complex for 5 years now with no income barely making it.I am unable to work due to sever depression and anxiety disorder and have been fighting for ssi for 4 years now.I do have a boyfriend who tries to keep us together but can find absolutely no work.I live in west Virginia and am looking for any help I can get before i lose my family.I recently discovered that I am 4 months pregnant with another set of twins.I am scared to death that I will be unable to keep all of us together.I used all the state welfare assistance when I was married because my husband would not work.I am in an awful posistion because I can not work but I do not want to lose my children they have never been away from me.Any info or advice will be greatly appriciated.thank you.My only support is my brother who recently moved to Marietta Ohio for work.I am trying to find a way to get us relocated to be with him but I have no idea how to do it.I know if I can get there he will help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: help

Post by Admin »

We have listed a number of non-profits, agencies, and resources for West Virginia. Some may have money to help pay for moving costs, but it is not common. Many clinics can help with the medical costs from your pregnancy, so that is good news. Find our extensive listing of assistance programs in West Virginia. Go midway down the page and select your county. We also have clinics listed for the state, free food pantries, and much more and other forms of assistance.
mandi wrote:Hello.My name is Amanda.I am a 31 year old mother of three.twin girls who are 11 and an 8 year old girl.I am looking for any kind of help.I was in an abusive marriage for 10 ten years and have been living with my girls in a low income apartment complex for 5 years now with no income barely making it.I am unable to work due to sever depression and anxiety disorder and have been fighting for ssi for 4 years now.I do have a boyfriend who tries to keep us together but can find absolutely no work.I live in west Virginia and am looking for any help I can get before i lose my family.I recently discovered that I am 4 months pregnant with another set of twins.I am scared to death that I will be unable to keep all of us together.I used all the state welfare assistance when I was married because my husband would not work.I am in an awful posistion because I can not work but I do not want to lose my children they have never been away from me.Any info or advice will be greatly appriciated.thank you.My only support is my brother who recently moved to Marietta Ohio for work.I am trying to find a way to get us relocated to be with him but I have no idea how to do it.I know if I can get there he will help me.