Hard Situation

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
KJSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hard Situation

Post by KJSmith »

So my husband is in the military, and he is in transition from his active duty station to his reserve station, but since he hasn't been paid in full what the army owes him just yet, we are stuck here, and with no assistance from uncle sam. We've used up any means of cash we had teng to sustain hotel rooms and for food, so we now have nothing. We can't even pull out a loan because my husband has not signed into his duty station. Also, I'm 5 months pregnant. I checked out assistance programs, but they're all keyed towards paying bills and such, so I figured I would post here..hoping for something.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard Situation

Post by Admin »

Hi, we replied here already. Please review.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 4988#p4988
Linden

Post by Linden »

Hello.
I'm not sure if I'm even contacting the right place and to be honest quite embarrassed to even be composing this email. My husband and I have been more than just struggling. We have a beautiful baby boy who was born in 2014. On my due date we found out that he was sick. The doctors explained to us that he will not survive. Well we put our faith in God and let him do his work.
Time in the NICU at Children's and an ambulance ride from the region to children's and a couple surgeries later we are drowning is debt. We applied For charity care and were granted we are paying but we have other debt and bills and we just can't make it. Our cars have needed oils changes since July 2013 and haven't done it cause we can't afford it. We are driving on bald tires cause we cant afford new. The last we were actually able to stock up on groceries was in July.
All I'm asking is do you provide grants to help with medical bills. Our bills were over $500,000 but after our insurance, the payments we've made, and the help of charity care from the hospital we owe around $500 but we are struggling so much. Please let me know if you know of organizations who might be able to provide assistance With medical bills. I appreciate everything.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

After $500,000 in medical bills you only have to pay $500 and you want help? Make payments on it, that little won't take long to pay and that will be one less bill you have.
Saint Mark

Post by Saint Mark »

Hello My name is Jennifer and I am in search for help to move into a new home as I am in a hard situation. I need help from a grant in Virginia and with my $400 deposit to move into my new home. I am currently employed and my husband is not. We have 3 children that live with us ages 4, 5, and 15. Any help would be greatly appreciated to help me in this hard situation. Thank you Jennifer
Sylvia1

Post by Sylvia1 »

Good afternoon.
It's a pleasure to greet you. I am a hard situation and am searching the internet for organizations that offer immediate grants for rent and utility payments. My family and I, we are immigrants, we still don't have an ID, we are in financial difficulties, we don't have how to pay for the month of August that starts tomorrow and during the month of July we received an eviction notice making our hard situation worse, thank God we got help to pay and avoid eviction, but we are still in trouble, we need to pay for the month of August and, if possible, for the month of September and October, while we can organize our finances, we have been very financially complicated, we hardly have any food either.
We also need to pay for internet service. These payments must be made as soon as possible, so we need a grant to get us out of our hard situation. I have seen on your page that there are organizations that can help to buy a vehicle? If so, we would also like it, if possible, take us into account, we have gone through a lot of work and walked a lot because we do not have a vehicle and we really need one. We have already obtained help from local churches, but their help is short-term and they cannot help us anymore, for that reason I turn to you to see if you can give us the necessary help.
This is my email, if you want you can answer us here so we can translate, since we don't speak English yet, if any of you speak Spanish you can call the number we live in Midland Texas. I hope in God for her kind and prompt response.