Personal Grants

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
cwhite9
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Personal Grants

Post by cwhite9 »

I would like to know if there are any resources to receive a personal grant. I have a ud from 7 yrs ago that is affecting my living status today. I also want to clear my credit. I haven't worked over a year and my income is not allowing me to get on my feet. I'm ready to own a home and a new car. Are there any programs out there for me in Minnesota?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Personal Grants

Post by Admin »

Depends on what you mean by personal grant. It doesn't really exist. Now if you mean personal grant for things like paying student loans, short term help for utilities, weatherization, etc. now those exist. Use the main site of needhelppayingbills.com to find thousands of agencies to call for help, etc.
As far as the credit issues, look into free credit counseling from non-profit nation credit agencies, that also support people in Minnesota too. Many services are free or low cost.
cwhite9 wrote:I would like to know if there are any resources to receive a personal grant. I have a ud from 7 yrs ago that is affecting my living status today. I also want to clear my credit. I haven't worked over a year and my income is not allowing me to get on my feet. I'm ready to own a home and a new car. Are there any programs out there for me in Minnesota?
sandyann08

Post by sandyann08 »

I have 2 children and have trouble with having enough diapers and wipes each month plus them growing out of their clothes so quickly. The van I am using has also got alot wrong with it and i dont have the money to fix it or get a new car. My refridgerator does not work at all and i cant keep milk and formula and food for myself or my kids cold as needed. I need to know if there is any way i can get some money to help because i cant afford it at all.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some charities, non-profits, and other agencies that offer diapers and baby supplies. They operate in all states across the nation too. Find a listing and details of free diapers and the places to call. A great one is also known as Free Diapers For Kids, which offers a program known as The Diaper Bank (TDB), and they can be called at 203-934-7009. We have thousands of food banks and distribution centers listed on the main site too.
sandyann08 wrote:I have 2 children and have trouble with having enough diapers and wipes each month plus them growing out of their clothes so quickly. The van I am using has also got alot wrong with it and i dont have the money to fix it or get a new car. My refridgerator does not work at all and i cant keep milk and formula and food for myself or my kids cold as needed. I need to know if there is any way i can get some money to help because i cant afford it at all.
JohnstonMary

Post by JohnstonMary »

I need assistance to pay rent. I lost my job and am no going back to school, but I got so behind on my bills that my student loan and grant won't catch me up AND keep me caught up. I need some relief. I am also needing help with utilities. I have already gone to Salvation Army and was given some of amount owed, I applied for LEAP but unfortunately they have a point system and my points don't put our need into a top priority category! I have a 15 day notice and am facing surgery end of July so I am unable to move about much due to pain and other disabilities stemming from my condition. Please help guide me to where I can best use my time to research and get the help me and my two boys who live with me need! Thank you so much!
RandPaul

Post by RandPaul »

I am a single 26 year old female looking to get ahead. I am currently living with my mother and I am making a total of $750-$775/month helping a single mother after her car accident. I have been out of a job since August 2013. I am requesting for a grant for the following reasons: I have student loans in the amount of $10,889 with Direct Loans; back medical bills in the amount of $277.00; past due utilities bills in the amount of $476.97; last but not least, I would like to get my own apartment. I am also interested in obtaining a vehicle. By getting this grant, I would be able to accomplish some goals in my life. I would like to get off public assistance, In conclusion, I am more than willing to show documentation on the above information. For further information, I can be contacted by email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you basically want a grant of 20K or so? Impossible. First of all, free money doesn't exist. There are some safety net programs that come with many restrictions and conditions, but that is not "free money". You can read more here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
You may want to try credit counseling, budgeting classes, and the like. Also, the job market is strong, so look for a job. Also, your public assistance case worker should be able to advice you on all this, including the fact that grants for free just are not out there.
SouthernGirl

Post by SouthernGirl »

Help. I have storage costs, need smog test, tags, driver license. Please don’t send me to the same areas like car help or smog as there’s none available. Please send me to a personal grant site. The those site send me to actually programs that has those funds. I’m homeless sleeping in my car with my little girl.
We have no shower for almost two weeks. Please send me information on grants that is going to help me the funds are there for helping people not a bunch of sites with no meaning. I understand I sleep in my car my. But my daughter and I need help for a voucher. As the room at shelters have waiting list. We need motel voucher for 16 days. We already missed section 8 two years ago. I got help from a program for rent and deposit. Meantime we have nowhere to stay. Please help me help.
Howdy12

Post by Howdy12 »

I'm interested in how to get help with deposit etc. for housing from a personal grant. I'm homeless and am staying with my son and he's relocating without me. I have a part time job which I only make 500 a month but can't afford deposit for moving in and I need something very cheap an affordable. I'm a 60 year old female living in lake worth Florida looking for personal grant to help me and son. We are around Boynton Beach FL due to my job. I ride a bus to work. The place also has to be pet friendly. I have a small dog. Please help me.