Grants from Catholic Charities

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
TereseMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Grants from Catholic Charities

Post by TereseMac »

I am having problems paying my bills my husband was only working on and off for 2 years and he is now working and we have a 5 year old and are trying to get caught back up if you can point me in the right direction. I have been looking for grants and a friend told me about catholic charities but i have not been able to find stuff on line. My husband and I both work I make 9.00 an hour and he makes 8.50 and we both work 40 hours a week but are still behind. i received a 3 day notice. i have contacted catholic charities and the community action partnership in riverside county. both no longer have the funds available. i live in an unincorperated part of riverside county and i wanted to know if there were any other programs available to help me so my kids and i wont become homeless? thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grants from Catholic Charities

Post by Admin »

Riverside California? If so calling Catholic Charities and the community action agency are both great steps. But there are other places to call. While maybe they won't have funds or grants, they may have other suggestions for you or information on places to call. Here is a listing of Riverside assistance from non-profits. For example, there are places like the Salvation Army-Riverside Corps which can be called at 951.784.4490. Second Harvest Food Bank (while have mostly food) may have a listing of non-profits or agencies that offer financial assistance and support. Call them at 951.359.4757
TereseMac wrote:I am having problems paying my bills my husband was only working on and off for 2 years and he is now working and we have a 5 year old and are trying to get caught back up if you can point me in the right direction. I have been looking for grants and a friend told me about catholic charities but i have not been able to find stuff on line. My husband and I both work I make 9.00 an hour and he makes 8.50 and we both work 40 hours a week but are still behind. i received a 3 day notice. i have contacted catholic charities and the community action partnership in riverside county. both no longer have the funds available. i live in an unincorperated part of riverside county and i wanted to know if there were any other programs available to help me so my kids and i wont become homeless? thank you
Bluetooth

Post by Bluetooth »

My wife lives in Sarasota County (North Port, Florida). We have tried almost every one of these (although many of the websites cannot be accessed)....She is going to be evicted today - we have a call in to Catholic Charities for a grant and hope to hear from them. She starts going back to work as a waitress on Sunday. She is a single mom and desperately needs help.
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

Hi good morning, I'm a single mother of four kids who just moved here from San Diego CA and me and my kids are staying in a motel at this time and I was trying to get help with my rent here for about a week or so. Me an my kids could really use this blessing from you to help us get in our feet. Thank you.
My motel gave me your catholic Charity number and stated to me that you guys might be able to help me and my kids thru this hard time with a grant and we could really use some food as well until I get goosebumps or a job here. Thank you here's my motel information
Metering Inn motel
Shreveport,LA 71109
We really need grant help as of this morning so that we might be able to keep our motel room it's the only place we have to go as of now. We have no family here so. We feel really blessing to have heard about you and can wait to hear from you. Thank you and good morning. I'll be waiting on your call back to me hopefully it will this morning cause I could truly use this blessing thus morning.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As you said, there is a Catholic Charities in Shreveport that offers housing, grant programs, and other resources too. Now whether that covers the motel room or not...who knows as it will depend on your situation, income, reason why in a motel, etc. The point being you need to call them and apply, and Catholic Charities will make that determination.
Nurtaslim wrote:Hi good morning, I'm a single mother of four kids who just moved here from San Diego CA and me and my kids are staying in a motel at this time and I was trying to get help with my rent here for about a week or so. Me an my kids could really use this blessing from you to help us get in our feet. Thank you.
My motel gave me your catholic Charity number and stated to me that you guys might be able to help me and my kids thru this hard time with a grant and we could really use some food as well until I get goosebumps or a job here. Thank you here's my motel information
Metering Inn motel
Shreveport,LA 71109
We really need grant help as of this morning so that we might be able to keep our motel room it's the only place we have to go as of now. We have no family here so. We feel really blessing to have heard about you and can wait to hear from you. Thank you and good morning. I'll be waiting on your call back to me hopefully it will this morning cause I could truly use this blessing thus morning.