Being forced out of my home

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
cjanoe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Being forced out of my home

Post by cjanoe »

I have lived here for over 21 years, and the mortgage company that we are with dumped thier local offices and then wanted me to pay double and triple what I was paying. I have tried many time to talk to them, write to them to fiind out why they are doing this to me. I have even tried the Atterney General, a big laugh. They said it was my problem and they did nothing. I have no money to pay for a laywer. Every single one I have had contact with wether it was prebono of up front. They alll wanted up front. I am disabled and unable to work, I need help not people that want to get me into more loans. I would beable to get out of this situation with $35,000. That way I would be able to get with a better mortagage company, for right now everyone I have talked to says if I bring it down $35,000 then they will be able to do it. I need help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Being forced out of my home

Post by Admin »

Honestly I am not sure what you are looking for. Your message is all over the place. It seems to me like you need some type of free legal help, maybe to deal with a foreclosure or housing issue? If so, then pick your state from this link to find information on law firms that provide free legal assistance, pro-bono advice, and other legal support for housing and other issues.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html
Los Dell

Post by Los Dell »

I have fallen 2 months behind on my mortgage payment of $1254.99 per month, I've had my mortgage for 25 years. I do not want to lose my home. Being a senior citizen and living on a fixed income with credit card debt and a like, it is virtually impossible to catch up my mortgage payments without some grant help. Can you help before i am forced off my property? This will be a onetime endeavor for a cash grant, after which me and my wife would like to receive some sort of financial guidance on how to better organize our situation. We are both on social security and both have a small pension.
Sent from my Jitterbug
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have had a loan for 25 years, then you should almost own it (provided you had a 30 year loan). $1254 / month seems reasonable in Nevada too. Try one of the local programs for Nevada mortgage assistance.
Los Dell wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 pm I have fallen 2 months behind on my mortgage payment of $1254.99 per month, I've had my mortgage for 25 years. I do not want to lose my home.