need help paying bills

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
alexandra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help paying bills

Post by alexandra »

I am a full time student you makes well under minimum wage as a waitress. A battle with a hospital has left me nowhere but pleading with bill collectors. On top of that, I now need to have my wisdom teeth removed by an oral surgeon as soon as possible. There is just no way I can pay for any of this. Are there any grants that I can i can get. I live in central IL.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help paying bills

Post by Admin »

Yes, hard to pay for dental and health care bills when salary is minimum wage. Here is a listing of dental programs and charities that may be able to help you in your situation. I think the main place to call is the Dental Lifeline Network at 303.534.5360. Thousands of dentists and professionals donate their time and services to patients, mostly low income or people without insurance, to ensure they receive the dental care they need.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... _care.html
And_Friends

Post by And_Friends »

Hi,
I am 51 years old. During April 2011 I was in a serious car accident and I had to have major surgery on my neck and back and my leg too. I am now on total disability unable to go back to work. My bills, rent and all my basic needs have become another worry for me. I owe the water company $4618.40 and I'm unable to pay it with the disability check I receive for me and my son. I was searching the web trying to find a grant program to help me. I feel that once I pay the arrears I can manage to keep it paid. I hope you can help me or guide me to the right people who can help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You have no chance for getting help in paying a water bill for four thousand dollars. That is almost impossible. That must be about 50 months of not paying it. Anyway, call your public assistance in Florida agencies and social services. Maybe they have some ideas for you, as we sure as don't for a water bill that is that high. Something seriously wrong there....
And_Friends wrote:Hi,
I am 51 years old. During April 2011 I was in a serious car accident and I had to have major surgery on my neck and back and my leg too. I am now on total disability unable to go back to work. My bills, rent and all my basic needs have become another worry for me. I owe the water company $4618.40 and I'm unable to pay it with the disability check I receive for me and my son. I was searching the web trying to find a grant program to help me. I feel that once I pay the arrears I can manage to keep it paid. I hope you can help me or guide me to the right people who can help.