I am so overwhelmed....

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
rocksmama
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am so overwhelmed....

Post by rocksmama »

Hello everyone,
My son was a victim of a violent crime on Nov. 20, 2010, in front of me. He has been hospitalized since that day. He has a severe brain injury. Because I was there I feel traumatized as well. I have not been able to work, staying 24 days in a out of town hospital waiting room. My son has another surgery on the 7th of Jan. to put his skull back on his head. I have to move so that I can bring him home, where I live currently will not work for us. I have 320.00 I receive on the 1st of each month, and soon my son will get ssi. I have a 14 year old son and my son who has the brain injury is 25.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am so overwhelmed....

Post by Admin »

Is there any particular item you need help with, or in general with everything? The main site needhelppayingbills.com may be your best resource. There is info on charities, assistance programs by state and county, non-profits, and much more.

Some pages are devoted to medical expenses and hospital bills. Here is the link for that. You can find items like free health care, medical debt settlement, and other forms of financial assistance.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Hello,
I am a student at Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, Missouri. I am in dyer need of financial assistance to help pay for the remainder of my school bill and money to pay for medical bills that have added up.
My parents both work and make about $50-60 thousand per year between themselves and two children. We live in a fairly nice neighborhood, that has their rent priced at $1000 per month not including electric and gas.
Here at NW I am involved in a job at the student center and my mother is paying my dues for me every semester which amount to about $250.00. Finances had become such a hot topic that I had to turn myself into my sorority's standards team to lower my already minimum payment per month so I would still be able to participate.
I also recently found out that I have to have surgery and my parents will have to come out of pocket the money that insurance does not cover (about $2000). Also I have been having medical bills being sent here to school that I am unable to pay in the amount of about $200 dollars. On top of all of this I am going to have to begin payments to a car insurance company for an accident that I was in last year so I do not have my license suspended.
I am unable to get another on campus job (I have tried to apply to numerous positions) and I do not have a car here to be able to work off campus to help pay for things. I am asking that you take my special situation into consideration when agreeing to send me financial help
Thank You,
Marybeth

Post by Marybeth »

Good morning. I was informed by my local welfare department and PGW that there is not enough grant money to help me get my gas turned on. I called several energy assistance programs and submitted my denial letter and was only offered $300 to pay a $2000.00 gas billed. I am overwhlmed and do not know what to do next. The service has been in turned off since December of 2016.
The winter is fast approaching and it’s becoming very difficult to heat my home with an electric heaters and an electric stove.
I’m asking if you can help me with this critical need.
follow

Post by follow »

Hello,
How are you?
I am seeking information's about resources on helping me paying my rent and bills. I suffered from a lot of Disabilities, am overwhelmed and I am currently using a voucher to help me pay for me to move into an apartment but the voucher does not cover all the rent, the voucher it’s not enough, since am disable and not qualify for SSI I want to know it’s there any grants or anything like that or order programs for people with disabilities that help pay for rent.