Looking for COVID grants

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Gump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for COVID grants

Post by Gump »

Hello,
I'm a Miami residence and I'm looking for Covid grants or financial relief. I lost my job due to Covid 19.
I was working in the hospitality industry as an audio visual technician. I have been in furlough Since March and I'm going through financial hardship. I fear that I will not be able to pay rent and I've been paying late.
Naturally I have been very anxious and its affecting my mental stability.
Unfortunately, I suffer from Psoriasis arthritis and Fibromyalgia which is a musculoskeletal Condition that causes widespread chronic pain.
And because of the stress the pain and flareups progresses. I don't know how long I will be able to pay the Cobra insurance, therefore how would I get my medicine that is extremally expensive.
Can you please provide me with food vouchers or COVID grant funds that could help my family and myself.
I already summited an application for the CR Florida Housing org, however Unfortunately I haven't heard if I been approved for help and it’s been one month already and funds will expire soon. I also applied for food stamps but was denied, can you please help with rent or another form of free grant? This will make a huge difference in my life.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for COVID grants

Post by Admin »

COVID grants are still available from some sources, but most are now focused on business needs and not "people". But you can try to look and apply. Here is a list of various grant programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Gump wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:21 am Hello,
I'm a Miami residence and I'm looking for Covid grants or financial relief. I lost my job due to Covid 19.
I was working in the hospitality industry as an audio visual technician. I have been in furlough Since March and I'm going through financial hardship. I fear that I will not be able to pay rent and I've been paying late.
Naturally I have been very anxious and its affecting my mental stability.
Unfortunately, I suffer from Psoriasis arthritis and Fibromyalgia which is a musculoskeletal Condition that causes widespread chronic pain.
And because of the stress the pain and flareups progresses. I don't know how long I will be able to pay the Cobra insurance, therefore how would I get my medicine that is extremally expensive.
Can you please provide me with food vouchers or COVID grant funds that could help my family and myself.
I already summited an application for the CR Florida Housing org, however Unfortunately I haven't heard if I been approved for help and it’s been one month already and funds will expire soon. I also applied for food stamps but was denied, can you please help with rent or another form of free grant? This will make a huge difference in my life.
EdM

Post by EdM »

Hello,
My name is Christine. I am writing this email to you with a very heavy heart and seeking grants to help my recover from COVID I am a single mother of 1 and I am in school for a job in nursing. I currently work in the restaurant/ hospitality trade. During this 2020 and 2021 nightmare of a year I have been furloughed 2 times now. Struggling to make ends meet is an understatement. My unemployment has not come through and I am trying to get my daughter to and from her appointments for her health. I have absolutely no means to get gas and will run out probably by Friday or Saturday. Aside from standing on the side of the road pan handling I don't know what to do. I don't have any money from Christmas let alone gas. Deciding between my medications and things for my daughter is pretty difficult. My job can only offer me 1 day a week for Togo's, which is great, any help helps, but it is 30 min away and without gas to even get there, I am afraid I'll lose my job too.
I guess what I am asking is if you have any gas vouchers grants so that I can actually get my daughter to all her doctor appointments and myself to work due to me missing so much time from COVID. If not I completely understand. Any other assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Like pads and tampons for her.
Luckily I got approved for food from the state, but I really need help.
Anything would be appreciated please.
I live in Edgewater, and have attended your food pantry before I was approved for food stamps and your help has been greatly appreciated for getting me and my family through this hard time.
Any and all help with my family would be appreciated.
Thank you
Have a blessed day
Christine
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you missed so much work and time, have you looked into disability? As there are grants and financial aid programs for people with COVID, including long term. Look for them here and find grants for the disabled.
EdM wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:15 am I guess what I am asking is if you have any gas vouchers grants so that I can actually get my daughter to all her doctor appointments and myself to work due to me missing so much time from COVID. If not I completely understand. Any other assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Like pads and tampons for her.
Stubaker

Post by Stubaker »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Guy and I am a lifelong New Yorker seeking COVID grants for rent. Like most NYers I’ve lost income due to covid-19. I owe my previous landlord almost 12 months of rent, but am not qualified for the ERAP COVID rental assistance program…I do not qualify because I moved out of the apartment 3 weeks before the program was announced. I was trying to do the right thing by moving out to avoid an eviction but unfortunately I’m still left I’m rental debt because of program guidelines.
Is there a grant program for NYers who've moved out of their previous apartments but have also lost income due to covid and as a result could not pay their rent?
Thank you for help. I look forward to hearing from you so that I can take care of my obligation to the landlord.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What city and/or county in NY are you seeking a grant? Is it NYC? Regardless, try out master list for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/new_yo ... grams.html]financial help and grants in NY[/url]. As we have multiple programs listed which may help you. For housing, utilities, transportation and so much more. Use the URL then search for your county/city from it to seek COVID grants.
Stubaker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:25 pm To whom it may concern,
My name is Guy and I am a lifelong New Yorker seeking COVID grants for rent. Like most NYers I’ve lost income due to covid-19.