Senior college student seeking a grant for school

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Tyler Hanson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Senior college student seeking a grant for school

Post by Tyler Hanson »

Hello.
My name is Serena, and I am a senior student at Carlow University in Pittsburgh PA seeking a grant to pay for college.
I'm a senior, and I'm seeking aid to financially be able to finish the year. I'm monetarily on my own, since my parents split up with a violent court battle in 2015.
My government aid this year for some reason wasn't enough to cover my expenses, and I'm desperate.
I don't make enough money to qualify for any typical bank loans so hoping for a grant for my last senior year of college.
Do you know of any resources or assistance I can seek? I just want to finish my education.
Thank you for your help,
Serena
Carlow University Senior
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Senior college student seeking a grant for school

Post by Admin »

There are some various free student grant programs as well as low cost loans. Look on our site using the link we sent. You may find some resources there.
Since you are a senior, you probably do not need much help. But do whatever you can to graduate!
Tyler Hanson wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:36 am Hello.
My name is Serena, and I am a senior student at Carlow University in Pittsburgh PA seeking a grant to pay for college.
I'm a senior, and I'm seeking aid to financially be able to finish the year. I'm monetarily on my own, since my parents split up with a violent court battle in 2015.
My government aid this year for some reason wasn't enough to cover my expenses, and I'm desperate.
I don't make enough money to qualify for any typical bank loans so hoping for a grant for my last senior year of college.
Do you know of any resources or assistance I can seek? I just want to finish my education.
Thank you for your help,
Serena
Carlow University Senior